Car Cover FYI...

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have lugged a useless car cover around for years. It was a very nice custom cover for my 2004 Corvette C5 that I sold. When I recently moved, I almost threw it away because I was so annoyed none of my corvette buddies would buy it.

Well, today I got the great idea to see if it would fit on my '94 VIPER RT/10 since I now live in Ohio and "store" my car in a small two car garage (snow blows in sometimes, etc.). Guess what? Near perfect fit!. I couldn't believe how well the cover fit. Obviously the mirror sleeves don't line up, but I just folded the mirrors in and it fit very well.

So, if you have a C5 cover laying around, don't blow $300 on a new VIPER cover, just use the one you have.

OP
OP
S

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
didn't buy one with a vette logo on it, I think covers like that are a little lame and usually cost more, just a high quality cover to "custom fit" a vette

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have a PM ............. Could have told you the Corvette vs. Viper comments were going to come! Glad you got it on before all the snow today!
Tom____________
04 White Mamba
06 VOI9 Coupe

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In my earliest days of ownership in '93, I used an old Corvette Cover with Vette logo, simply to STOP all the lookey-loos in my office parking lot. The vette cover eliminated all nosy interest..... Look,a Vette! **-Hum.......

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had an old Vette cover that I used on my previous Gen 1.......NEVER had any trouble with people trying to look under the cover......best thing I could have done to keep people away from the car!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper