Car hit with Milkshake

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a little racist isin't it brotha?:D

That guys got brass ones:dunno:

Andrew, to be honest when I saw it I looked at it as entertainment.I do wonder to this date if its a legit video because the brothers I know would have given him a beat down. Adrian

P.S. At the end of the day we are all the same but some don't see it that way.There's RACE against RACE think about it.
Now back to milkshakes and vipers...Malcom X

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, to be honest when I saw it I looked at it as entertainment.I do wonder to this date if its a legit video because the brothers I know would have given him a beat down. Adrian
P.S. At the end of the day we are all the same but some don't see it that way.There's RACE against RACE think about it.
Now back to milkshakes and vipers...Malcom X

Amen, Adrian...juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that WAS pretty funny!

its is ok to laugh at this - right? :D

Big-N-Italian, hell yes its ok to laugh I still laugh my *** off everytime I see it.I don't like what Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson is doing for blacks so does that make me a racist or a AMERICAN with FREEDOM of SPEECH. You be the judge.Maybe a man who has a opinion so everyone laugh your *** off because tomorrow is not promised to any RACE. *** BLK

Gheijos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back in the day when I had a GT Mustang, I actually caught some teen aged girl spill ice cream or a shake on the hood. I confronted her and made her clean it up. The two guys that were with her did not say a word. Lucky for them. I guess people are 'cool' when the do such things.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back in the day when I had a GT Mustang, I actually caught some teen aged girl spill ice cream or a shake on the hood. I confronted her and made her clean it up. The two guys that were with her did not say a word. Lucky for them. I guess people are 'cool' when the do such things.

Good for you--seemed to work out for you, confronting them~~very good!! Hopefully, being confronted just probably made them 'speechless' and will think the next time.....juli
**It also can be risky--BUT they gotta know they simply CANNOT do this stuff.

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I only had an incident with one of my pick up trucks. I bought a Black Ram Sport new in 97 and had a custom cover made for the bed. Went out with some friends to some bars and was getting ready to call it a night when a friend called for a ride. Went to pick up my friend and when I get out noticed that someone had sliced the back cover. I must have only missed it by minutes if not seconds. :evilmad: I don't even want to think of what would have happened if I walked out and saw someone doing that. Some people are just real a$$&*&#s.

VipaLovah

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Good for you... If it was me, she might end up a picture on a milk carton.

I used to street park my 3 series coupe in Philly and of course its seen its share of door dings and bumper scrapes, but one morning I come out to find a nice 3ft long keyed gash on my hood that is pretty much down to bare metal. I was so angry that I just turned numb.

I dont live in Philly anymore, and I dont street park. I live in SoCal and I pickup my GTS tomorrow from Fresno. Maybe its just paranoia but Ive been driving around my dodge magnum rental for just a week and already picked up a dent from a stray shopping cart!! Well its a rental.. but still!!

What is annoying? Lazy a$$wipes who dont return their shopping carts and just toss them into other peoples cars, and businesses that do not pickup stray carts on a regular basis. Needless to say, this annoyance has led me to destroy many stray shopping carts and render them unusable.

Now I just park as far as possible from the nearest human being...

Last edited:

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
By The Associated Press

BREMERTON — Police have arrested three teens accused of drive-by assaults with milkshakes in Bremerton.

A 21-year-old woman hit in the head while she was walking suffered a broken collarbone and a concussion. (what the hell was in those milkshake cups???)

A 32-year-old man who was hit in the back with two Wendy's milkshake cups was able to give police a description of the vehicle.

Police found a Jeep convertible with a Wendy's cup in a cup holder and arrested a 16-year-old and two 17-year-olds. The teens reportedly told police they had been out throwing milkshakes at people. They were taken to the Kitsap County Juvenile Detention Center for investigation of assault.

Hmm . . . do you live around Bremerton?

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a little racist isin't it brotha?:D

That guys got brass ones:dunno:
The video has nothing to do w/ people defacing Vipers...I am not sure why that video is even in the thread....

But I will say this...No one has ever defaced my Viper or my Bentley GT, except my housekeepers, who scratched my Viper when they knew my wife and I were about to fire them. I have had my SRT Viper for a year, and my Bentley for about 5 months. No problems and since I am in real estate, I am in all kinds of areas.. Greenwich, CT to the ghetto...no problems. I dont know if it is b/c I look like Wesley Snipes or b/c I am simply down to earth....but having said that, let me say this...
If I were to catch someone messing w/ either of my cars (especially my beloved snake!) I would definitely deal with it and probably be absent from this forum for 6 to 12 months...if you know what I mean..:devlook:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The video has nothing to do w/ people defacing Vipers...I am not sure why that video is even in the thread....
But I will say this...No one has ever defaced my Viper or my Bentley GT, except my housekeepers, who scratched my Viper when they knew my wife and I were about to fire them. I have had my SRT Viper for a year, and my Bentley for about 5 months. No problems and since I am in real estate, I am in all kinds of areas.. Greenwich, CT to the ghetto...no problems. I dont know if it is b/c I look like Wesley Snipes or b/c I am simply down to earth....but having said that, let me say this...
If I were to catch someone messing w/ either of my cars (especially my beloved snake!) I would definitely deal with it and probably be absent from this forum for 6 to 12 months...if you know what I mean..:devlook:

We ALL feel that way in some respects, I'm sure!!! We haven't had anything bad happen (okay, knock on wood!), but a teenage GIRL (what IS this with the teenage girls???) was seen KICKING our tires--???!!!! :dunno: Don't know WHAT she was looking for, but we started over there and she took off....we WERE going to reprimand her to 'RESPECT' others' cars...do NOT touch them....look all you want, but DO NOT TOUCH~~~! THAT's what bugs the heck out of us...or those people who HAVE to look in the window, cupping their sweaty hands to see, and getting their *ick* sweat on the windows!! LOL....NOTHING compared to the damage that others have gotten....just annoyances.
Keith--I can attest that NO ONE will mess with you!~~~~! :cool: ~juli

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
" At the end of the day we are all the same". Bulls#@$%. I work at a Prison and see how it Really is. Gangbangers, child mlolesters , rapists, murders, ect. I don't consider any body in prison my equal. Over 4% (12 million) of the U.S. is involved in some phase of the criminal justice system. not counting the ones not caught yet. Throwing a milkshake on a viper is just the tip of the iceberg to how people really are.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
" At the end of the day we are all the same". Bulls#@$%. I work at a Prison and see how it Really is. Gangbangers, child mlolesters , rapists, murders, ect. I don't consider any body in prison my equal. Over 4% (12 million) of the U.S. is involved in some phase of the criminal justice system. not counting the ones not caught yet. Throwing a milkshake on a viper is just the tip of the iceberg to how people really are.

AMEN!!!! Some people are better than others! Thats why when someone kills a child molestor, ******, etc. I dont even think police should waste their time investigating the crime. Some lives arent worth protecting or saving. Sad, but very true

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AMEN!!!! Some people are better than others! Thats why when someone kills a child molestor, ******, etc. I dont even think police should waste their time investigating the crime. Some lives arent worth protecting or saving. Sad, but very true

Agreed...and not even sad..angering maybe. ~juli

MarkRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today I went to buy gas and a guy in an older cadillac pulled in ahead of me and proceeded to park his car exactly between 2 pumps and refused to pull up to the last pump. (3 in a row) I was sitting there thinking, youve got to be kidding me- hes gotta realize im right behind him and pull up. Nope. He gets out and looks at my car and I ask him if he could please pull up. He shrugs his shoulders and gives me a look. What an ass. So he proceeds to pump his gas with the hose stretched out so damn far so he can purposely take up 2 pumps. I had to drive around and back in ahead of him. Couldnt believe it.
:dunno:

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe i'm crazy but people in this country have gone downhill. when i was a kid i remember a lot more courtesy, respect, and overall decency. and i only 35.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I f'ing hate hearing stuff like this. It blows me away that there are people that are that jelous or evil that they would intentionally harm another individuals property. :( I hope it cleaned up OK.

Sir Hiss RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mustard or mayo? :eater:

Most likely the works to include mustard, mayo, ketchup and possibly a few pickles because he is one of our MN VCA members and friend. If he wasn't, probably just mustard 'cause it's a black snake and yellow on black looks sooooooooooooooooooooo good.:dunno:

OP
OP
Z

Zzapper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope the SOB has to pay for the damage out of his own pocket...... thank god he got caught.:)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, we keep an eye on the BEAST at all times, mostly due to teenage pranks that CAN occur as per your video, BIG. You never know WHAT can happen...always be on the defense...like defensive driving...anticipate ANYTHING that CAN and WILL happen....especially with a softtop vert. ~juli

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just sit back and hope that the next time you are stuck in traffic for an accident its the guy that messed with your car...karma.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had two teenagers throw tator tots on my car while at a light. Got out of the car and smacked the milk shake out of their hands as it hit their interior of their car. My wife yelled at me all night for doing that. But I grinned that I finally got some punks back that were showing off to their girls in the car. They just sat at the light stunned. Drove off. Stupid move on my part...never know who you run into...could have gotten shot.