Catch Can Fluid

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what normally comes out of my catch cans. I have a can plumbed per valve cover. The fluid is very watery with some chunks of oil. Normal?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, hot oil then cools in the pipes creating condensation, used to get a white sludge in my old AC cobra catch can.

So what you have is a mixture of oil and water :)

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More water than oil, but the smell is oil

catch_can.jpg

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem at all, if you run it hard (e.g. 5000+ rpm for an hour), expect it to be a well-blended mixture of oil and water.....like a frothy brown salad dressing! With street
duty, it generally looks like your pix.

NetkoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you have a Urinary Tract Infection. Cipro 250mg, BID for 5 days...

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what your talking about, you must have me confused with another yellow owner. My car Is at Tators getting a monster makeover. Something yellow cars can only dream off, besides a paint job..

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what your talking about, you must have me confused with another yellow owner. My car Is at Tators getting a monster makeover. Something yellow cars can only dream off, besides a paint job..

So what your saying is you dropped it off at Chucks for a makeover or your car had no power past 4500 rpms because piston 1 of 4 was broken. Losing a piston on a 4 cylinder loses a lot of power, you definitely dropped from 80whp to 45whp lol. (Piston is that round thing inside your engine that goes up and down and makes power)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62