Check out this beauty....

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's really, really sad. Get rid of the wing at the very least.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yuck, I'd be embarassed to be seen near that car. The wing reminds me of razor blades, if one is good two, three, even four blades are better. Give me a **** bag.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yuck, I'd be embarassed to be seen near that car. The wing reminds me of razor blades, if one is good two, three, even four blades are better. Give me a **** bag.

LOL...I was thinking the same thing! That wing reminds of my 5 blade Shick razor that I never use...at some point it gets to be a little too much.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on guys that bad boy says pimpin from the word go!
I am buying it and doing an image makeover!
Velvet suit
Wide Brimmed hat
Matching 18" feather
Wingtips
Large Gold Medallion
NationWide Baby Nation Wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the splitter looks worse...

However, i think the real question here is,
How could anyone do all of those mods while keeping the stock wagonwheels?!?!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except the stripe stuff on the hood, the wing and splitter (+ absence of a lowering) I actually like it. The black on the nose could be pulled a little further down too.. I could have liked it more if it was a GTS.

yogibayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think the wing fits on that car. The paint job is WAY over the top, the wing is WAY over the top and the splitter is WAY over the top, but together they seem to fit well together. I'm wouldn't want to drive it around, but I have seen worse

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take away the wing and the splitter, some decent wheels and that would look pretty good IMO.

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who ever made this car is getting the reactions they wanted,maybe it's not for everyone but it definitely stands out in a crowd........even a viper crowd!

My first reaction was :omg:,but I say"Live and let live!"

V

venms96

That's a damn nice paint scheme, and nice paint job all the way around. The lines on it are fitting, and flow nice. Wing - yea, outta control - but it says Viper Lady on the plate - so I'll tell ya what, if I saw a female driving that Car, the Car would look even more badazz. Just something about a chic driving a Viper - gotta love it.

I don't mind the wheels, but yea - a set of customs on that Car would have looked awesome. Colors of paint, and overall design are excellent.

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definite overkill...nice VIPER itself though! (w/o that PURPLE STRIPE on side of car!) ~juli
Juli, You're too funny. Reminds me of Paula Abdul on American Idol.:D Sounds real good but *****!!!:lmao:LOL. Looks great but *****. Just mess'n with you!! I sure hope the owner doesn't read our posts.

OP
OP
P

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dave6666,
LOL.

I admit the paint scheme is not too terrible...I could actually live with it. The wing and front splitter are just too much. That wing should be on an airplane...geez.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys ever been to Tijuana on a Friday night? This thing would rock! If only it had neons underneath...spinners....hell ya!

Sounds just like Waterbury, CT. Except they also run with those exhaust whistles.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing how some stuff is kept so perfect, such as the wheels, the interior and the engine. If someone had a gun to my head, I think I'd have to keep the wing and chuck the splitter.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck the wing (wings) and the splitter, and change the purple for gunmetal gray, with new wheels......not too bad......looks really clean otherwise!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala