check this 06 coupe out

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He said he has 170,000 invested in the coupe and it has been in the shop for 10 months because of interior work. He got the car back and the wheels are oxidized and the windshield wipers dont work, so insted of fixing them he wants a new car. ***? LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006...oryZ6209QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sounds fishy.....and I dont see $170K inestment. But he did go to Hennessey,so maybe he got ripped. At any rate,sounds like a scam.

Is it anyone you know....strange first post :confused:

vipernate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would someone spend so much on interior work and then not show any pictures of the interior when they went to sell it? That would be the first thing I showcased.

All that work and nothing done to the seats either?

Sounds real fishy to me.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would someone spend so much on interior work and then not show any pictures of the interior when they went to sell it? That would be the first thing I showcased.

All that work and nothing done to the seats either?

Sounds real fishy to me.

You can see the SRT emblem in the middle of a Gen2 steering wheel though. I call that a no-no.

Reaction score
For spending 10-months in the shop, thats sure a hell of a lot of miles to have on the clock. And give me a break, to spend a $170,000.00 for a 2006 Viper, it better come when a set of ******'s girls and two sets of ******.