Cheers to all...my years of grinning have started tonight!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GOOD NEWS - BAD NEWS:
G) After 14+ years of ownership, I can STILL get that 'tingle' when I walk into my garage.
B) VIPER is a disease for which there is no cure
Several Vipers in Edmond OK, and a good tech nearby. JOIN THE VCA ! {registering for this site DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE A MEMBER of the VCA] CONGRATS !!!!!

I consider your bad news, good news!!!! I will have that disease for as long as I'm alive!
(Glad you are joining the VCA Matt!! GREAT forum to be a part of!)....juli
**Again, great chatting with you...catch up again later! :2tu:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one beautiful GTS. Congrats on the purchase. I am sure it is one of the nicest Vipers on the road if it was purchased from Woodhouse. Dealers like Woodhouse and BJ Motors only sell the best of the best. :2tu:

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car!! I bought a 2001 about a year ago, with four thousand miles.Change all fluids, belts and radiator hoses as soon as possible.When changing mine I was surprised at the poor condition of all fluids in the car.It was scary the difference in the brakes after bleeding them.New PS 2 tires from JonB at Partsrack make the car unbelievable.You are going to enjoy the next year,this car is as much fun to drive, as it is to look at !!:2tu:

OP
OP
F

funky977

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have thought about venturing North and South to hit up Wichita and North Texas clubs. I hear KC is well represented.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black stripes would look awfully sweeeeet on that ride!!......She's a beauty... As my mom would say, "Enjoy it in good health!"

~Craig

I have to agree. :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very nice. Isn't it great when you see the trailer roll up and then you open the door and see the car for the first time! Awesome feeling!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car.
By the way, another vote for no stripes here...stripes are for ricers:lmao: leave it how it is.

Oh, a misspelling I see: ''''''''stripes are for RACERS'''''' I see is what you were trying to say!~! ;) (We have ALL BLACK--no stripes...but black stripes would sure look nice, like ViperJon's Viper....:2tu: ) To each their own~~~~~:cool: ~juli

V

Venomiss

I have thought about venturing North and South to hit up Wichita and North Texas clubs. I hear KC is well represented.
So if you want to come play and see other Vipers there is an event happening at the end of September 29th & 30th in Springfield, MO which is about 279 miles away from you.
:drive: nice drive and might still be good weather for you???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang