Chicago Auto Show GTS

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a few pics of a GTS that was hanging out at the Chicago Auto Show this year. To each his own as far as the looks go, but it's still a GTS and the "snake skin" stripe was really well done!

You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry for the dark pics inside. If you can't tell, there's a TV in each door, center console and passenger airbag area.

Hope ya enjoyed looking!

Mark

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Last edited:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
aside from the orange it seems like a nice show car. not the kind of thing you would drive on the street but well done.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well over the top :omg: *** would you want TVs in the side of the doors for :dunno: Sorry but I thought that Diamond stitching on the seats was horrid :(

But I do like the coloured accents around the gauges, I want do do a similar thing with my car but want to use carbon fibre :)

OP
OP
D

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, hopefully if someone has a few more pics they can post em up! I wonder if this is anyones car from the VCA? If you think this is bad you should have seen the Scion area at the show this year :crazy2:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think diamond-stitching is kickass on the right car...this isn't one of them. On the Zonda it's the bee's knees...

Here is a link (it's 1920 x 1440):
[media]http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2005/2005-Pagani-Zonda-F-n-Interior-1920x1440.jpg[/media]

The GTS is the wrong donor car for this kind of modification. If they put a supercharger in each door then that would be more in-line with the heritage of the car :D

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took some pictures there and it is simply amazing what certain people think to be "autoart" :crazy2:

Attachments

• CIMG7091.jpg
    CIMG7091.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 45

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much better body here :D

:omg:

:2tu:

:D

! not the car !

Attachments

• CIMG7101small.jpg
    CIMG7101small.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
D

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the additional pics ViperGTS, I didn't get a good look in the back while I was there....poor car has more TVs than Best Buy :(

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I kinda like the exterior color (just the orange, not all the extras...). But, are those hood pins I see? Why put those on a car with a rear-opening hood?!?! Even if just to pose...you aren't fooling anyone!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm more of a purist...not diggin' the color on a GTS and the interior, for my taste, is overdone.

I prefer more stock looking body, lots of mods to make the car faster, not drastically change the original look of the car...which, IMHO, does not need that kind of change.:nono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960