Classifieds

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Can we re-design the classifieds? I'm not a fan of the seperate section to begin with,
but for the past year or so I have been unable to view ads that were on Page 2 or
back - nor have I been able to sort by date ect... I am in need of specific parts and
if it weren't for the occational plug on the main boards I would never have found them.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please clarify what you mean by "separate section." Surely you don't want to lump everything in one section? Also clarify how many pages you can pull up under collectibles, you should see 6 pages.
The ads are already sorted by date, the most recent ad will have the most recent date and the last ad on the last page will be the earliest, so I fail to see why you would need to sort by date?

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, is it really necessary for a mod to have to approve ads?? What is the point of this procedure?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'd have folks selling used toilets, empty paper towel rolls, etc if we didn't moderate them.

Yes, really.

I know at least one member that wouldn't mind the asian ****** service ads getting through un-moderated.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala