coil pack question. help needed.

nismobrown

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i have just been offered 2 coil packs to fit a gts which have the same part number as stock other than the embossed numbers are in different locations to the original dodge coils. i have been told they are for a v4 and v6 voyager.
any idea if these can be used on a gts and if so how what is the correct way to connect them to my ht leads? thanks.

OP
OP
N

nismobrown

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i have just been offered 2 coil packs to fit a gts which have the same part number as stock other than the embossed numbers showing correct ht order are in different locations to the original dodge coils. i have been told they are for a v4 and v6 voyager.
any idea if these can be used on a gts and if so how do i connect them to my ht leads? thanks.

OP
OP
N

nismobrown

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes ,the connectors and coil shape are identical other than the embossed lead numbers are all in different locations to the oem ones

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The numbers are just on there to tell you the sequence you need to use for the car it is on. So that is not going to effect whether is works on the Viper or not.
Hook the coils and plug wires up the way they are in the Viper diagram and try it. The worst thing that can happen is that the car won't start or will run poorly.

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The numbers are just on there to tell you the sequence you need to use for the car it is on. So that is not going to effect whether is works on the Viper or not.
Hook the coils and plug wires up the way they are in the Viper diagram and try it. The worst thing that can happen is that the car won't start or will run poorly.

I agree....

OP
OP
N

nismobrown

Viper Owner
Reaction score
is it a case of - connect the leads up to the new coils in the exact location that they were attached to the old coils and ignore all of the numbers embossed on the new coils ?
thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness