Cool Pics of my car.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

Here are a couple of pics, one with me in it. This is what I do for a living (36 yrs ) to be exact. Our unit is celebrating its 60th Anniversary. The guys that work for me took a small drawing and turned it into the tail you see in the pics.

Attachments

• DSCF0054.jpg
    DSCF0054.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 260
  • DSCF0055.jpg
    DSCF0055.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 347

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on the 60th. Heck, you're living my childhood dream. Even though I'm North of the border, thank you for the support being our most important ally. :usa:

V

Venomiss

1607d1217304085-cool-pics-my-car-dscf0055.jpg

Very nice pictures!:2tu::usa:Congratulations on your 60th anniversary of your unit!

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperCrazed btw.. couple years ago I taught CAD for Sikorsky engineers (military) at the college right across the highway from the US Space & Rocket museum. Students made fun of my Canuck accent eh'.. good time visiting Hunstville, glad the hotel had a pool, it was hot!

BoeingMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice collection of wheels. Acording to your sig it seems you have a nice collection. From now on I don't want to hear anything further about military folks needing more pay raises...:omg:

nice pics:2tu:

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperCrazed btw.. couple years ago I taught CAD for Sikorsky engineers (military) at the college right across the highway from the US Space & Rocket museum. Students made fun of my Canuck accent eh'.. good time visiting Hunstville, glad the hotel had a pool, it was hot!

Heh, small world. I just happen to be a computer engineering major at that very college (UAH). The heat is ridiculous right now. We hit 102 last week :crazy2:

TorqueJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, what do you do for that unit exactly. I am guessing paint barn flight chief. I am an F-16 Crew Chief, stationed at Misawa. I have only been doing it for 12 years though... Nice Pics!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous pics! Congratulations on your 60th anniversary...and a HUGE thank-you to you and your unit for your service. Hope you get to enjoy your Viper as much as you can! ~juli

OP
OP
S

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Torquejunkie,

I run the Corrosion Facility as well as the Structures Shop. Needless to say we stay pretty darn busy. Its always Go Go Go.