CPE Turbos

shaunxcool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking through the forums I couldn't find a lot of information regarding these turbo systems but they seem to be the best priced as an alternative to a Paxton setup. Does anyone have any experience with these? Any and all input is appreciated.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
might wanna call a few of the tuners first but search here for paolo castellano, he is the owner. there should be plenty of info.

i know 1TONY1 on this site has a TT from him

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had one (subsequently modified and removed) and will be happy to share my experiences privately. Search the Alley for more info as well.

His original welder was quite good, but he doesn't make the kits for CPE anymore, so unless there is a new fabricator, these may be smithsonian pieces sometime.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sean Roe has a TT kit that is cheaper than Paolo's. And Sean's kits are cheaper including instal.

But, as stated, 1TONY1 has a CPE kit on his car and does CPE, Roe Racing and Paxton installs. Send him a PM.

One thread here is a guy that has a CPE 850rwhp TT and with drag radials went 10.6@140mph at the track.

Ted

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sean Roe has a TT kit that is cheaper than Paolo's. And Sean's kits are cheaper including instal.

But, as stated, 1TONY1 has a CPE kit on his car and does CPE, Roe Racing and Paxton installs. Send him a PM.

One thread here is a guy that has a CPE 850rwhp TT and with drag radials went 10.6@140mph at the track.

Ted

Interesting. Any idea on approximate prices? If he begins to mass produce a DIY kit at a heart-attack free price, I'd be interested in a year or two. He has the teaser turbo kit link on the roeracing site, but the link only says to call for more information.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The price I read on the Roe TT thread must be a limited time only because it was anly slightly higher than the cost of a Paxton kit installed. Unbelievable price.

Ted

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really a turbo kit should not cost that much. It's basically some tubing, turbos, waste gates, BO valves and oiling lines. The tune is the most important part.

OP
OP
S

shaunxcool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Sean thrown out any ballpark numbers for what his kit is going to push powerwise?

OP
OP
S

shaunxcool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember reading that thread - those numbers are for the Gen III's though right? Are the Gen II's making comparable numbers?