Crushed by a supra !!!!

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SDSupraTT,

You are right. Single Turbo. I got confused because he replaced his motor before the event, and wrote in a post that he was using a 'stock' motor. Stock for one is not stock for another, I guess.

If memory serves, Ron Adee's Viper destroyed the Supra in every event he could enter, but had mechanical problems at a few events and could not compete (Water Pump). Therefore, he received 0 points for those events, and fell off the lead. If you miss even one event, you are basically screwed. The Supra would have finished 5'th, but reliability is part of the game. So I am not making excuses, just stating the facts.

Oh yeah, and in 2000 OLA, there was a 700 HP (give or take) Single Turbo Supra (Reg Riemer). It took fouth place. At that time, a stock 450 HP Viper ACR took first. BTW, 4'th place is the best a Supra could muster all the years of One Lap. And there have been many Supra's throughout the years that competed. I commend Andy for doing so well in a car that was inferior to some of the other vehicles that finished behind him. He must be an excellent driver.

Why do I continue to debate? You are right SDSupraTT, A Supra with a huge single turbo with 700+ RWHP is great for road racing...
rolleyes.gif

SDSupraTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh did I forget to mention the lead Viper also was a vetran road racer who had previous experiance at the events? Andy is only a 19/20 year old kid. Had experiance driving at only one of the tracks(BTW he won the event at his home track)...so stop being the all seeing/knowing ***** keyboard warrior, cause you aint, and from what I remeber from the event the finishing Viper was far from stock...something about the engine being from the new Viper or something like that. I wouldn't be suprised if the Viper was also significantly lighter. BTW does an ACR Viper come with air conditioning?

And as for those who participated in the event congrats!

SDSupraTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW I am sure that those other vehicles who were beat by nothing but driver skill "cause the Supra *****"
sarcblink.gif
sarcblink.gif
sarcblink.gif
really like the way you just told them they **** at driving since they lost to a Supra.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte