Dam this thing is loud!!!

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got done with installing Belangers and hi flow cats with a Corsa 3" track exhaust system on my supercharged 05. Just thought I would warn people about how crazy loud this thing is, I happen to like it but I could see how a lot of people may think it is too much. The car had the factory cats and headers with the Corsa before I started and it was pretty quite, the headers and removal of the factory cats make all the difference in the world.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: Now they can hear you before they see you. That should work to your advantage.

I remember about six months ago a buddy and I were running pretty hard up on the local highway/blvd. We went by a black SRT and he followed for a bit so we stopped at the beach at a gas station. I remember his passenger saying to me that he heard us coming loooong before we flew by. :headbang:

:usa:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loud is good. NO UPS truck sound please. I just got done too with my 09 and RT hi flo cats with the Corsa track exhaust and it sounds great plus less weight and cooler side sills.

OP
OP
C

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a cat-less Borla on my GTS, it is nothing compared to my SRT when it comes to how loud it is.

joedud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Port Orange, FL (just below Daytona Beach)
Loud is good. NO UPS truck sound please. I just got done too with my 09 and RT hi flo cats with the Corsa track exhaust and it sounds great plus less weight and cooler side sills.

+1. Did the same with my '08 and am really satisfied with the overall package. Huge improvement over stock, angry in the throttle, but quiet enough in the cabin, plus all of the above.

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got done with installing Belangers and hi flow cats with a Corsa 3" track exhaust system on my supercharged 05. Just thought I would warn people about how crazy loud this thing is, I happen to like it but I could see how a lot of people may think it is too much. The car had the factory cats and headers with the Corsa before I started and it was pretty quite, the headers and removal of the factory cats make all the difference in the world.
I made a 4 hour round trip yesterday to here a full Belanger set up. He started the car and made a few revs but I thought it wasn't very loud but had a deeper tone than stock. I would like to hear the Corsa 3" track behind the Belangers. How about a sound clip?

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Abe Froman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just finished installing R/T hi flow cats with the Corsa 3" track. It has deeper tone and far better throttle response, it’s also very quiet (Windows up)and cooler in the cabin. This is a “Must Do” modification if for no other reason than to remove the obnoxious heat levels from the Sills and Cabin. I don’t know why I waited so long.

waltershu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just finished installing R/T hi flow cats with the Corsa 3" track. It has deeper tone and far better throttle response, it’s also very quiet (Windows up)and cooler in the cabin. This is a “Must Do” modification if for no other reason than to remove the obnoxious heat levels from the Sills and Cabin. I don’t know why I waited so long.

I want to do the same thing.what year is your car?:)

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The R/T hi-flo cats and Corsa exhaust installed is less than half of that, if you can do without the aftermarket headers.
I'd love to spend less and go with a cat back system, I just need to hear it in person before I buy. I want a deep tone and kind of loud.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have mopar headers no cats and mopar exhaust on my viper truck and its loud!!!! i love it

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clint- we could hear you way loud OUTSIDE the closed garage at the Dyno day yesterday. It was the only car to upset the neighboring horses!

PBR

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala