DASH TRIM (SATIN RINGS)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The brushed satin ones from ZAF look just like the factory painted trim. I returned those, and put in the mirrored finish, which gave a much better effect.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
ROTFLMAO! :D

Gerald, you crack me up! You're consistently rude, combative, irritable, and vindictive.

Don't ever change! ha ha ha!

Just so you know, those trim rings are good for a couple seconds a lap, because they provide a consistent frame of reference for your eyes, so you can look far down the track more easily, which enables you to drive faster.

I've got a bridge for sale. You can go look at it, it crosses the Hudson, between Manhattan and Brooklyn. You send the money now, and I'll have the bridge delivered to your mommas house.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does any body know where i can get this trim from it goes around the dials and gauges.....
Call Randy at ZAF 400.00 for the set. Spendy but worth it for "us" posers. :laugh:

yellow02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are u serious that the 6 gague bezels cost 400 dollars? ....that sounds pretty outthere

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
are u serious that the 6 gague bezels cost 400 dollars? ....that sounds pretty outthere

Funny you should say that! I though there was much more material to them, like as if they were gonna be cone shaped, and deep. The satin ones I got at first turned out to be only rings, that go on the very front of the gauge, and have little depth to them. So I tried to return them, but Randy at ZAF is very persuasive, and convinced me to exchange them for the chrome ones, so I kept those. They do look nice.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey, thats ok, Gerald. Here is something new to get, for the guy who already has all the poser stuff.
180post-14-83067-324415_exusegauge_1_.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96