Discontinued Part needed - 1994 Gen I

BAzzalino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I've got a 1994 Dodge Viper and a Dodge dealer was servicing my vehicle and put a hole in the driver side window trim piece (0MS81RX8) that I now have to try to replace. If anyone knows where I might source this discontinued part I'd welcome hearing from you. Or, if someone knows of one in a wrecker's yard I'll welcome the lead. Thanks for your time and assistance.

Viper Swag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I've got a 1994 Dodge Viper and a Dodge dealer was servicing my vehicle and put a hole in the driver side window trim piece (0MS81RX8) that I now have to try to replace. If anyone knows where I might source this discontinued part I'd welcome hearing from you. Or, if someone knows of one in a wrecker's yard I'll welcome the lead. Thanks for your time and assistance.
Please provide pictures

OP
OP
B

BAzzalino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a part catalog photo of part 0MS81RX8 and the real world photo of the damage done by the dealership to my vehicle. Thanks for any help you can provide in sourcing this part.

Attachments

• 20211122_163542.jpg
    20211122_163542.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Viper Door Part.png
    Viper Door Part.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 30

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Don Scharf is one of the bigger Viper salvage yards as well, so they would probably be my first call for used parts. I think X2 also specializes in Viper salvage parts, but I haven't found them to have as much for stock.

OP
OP
B

BAzzalino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good day, thanks for the leads - FYI and for the help of others... Autoform is not, unfortunately, remaking this part, but hope to in the near future. Still waiting for feedback from Don Scharf. Any other suggestions are also appreciated.

OP
OP
B

BAzzalino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for the help... I've ordered the part from Templeperformance and I hope it will fit - I will know soon shortly.

OP
OP
B

BAzzalino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the heads-up - templeperformance parts is molding new ones and were out of stock but are to deliver new ones for me by mid-January. I will advise if I find one sooner from your source. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets