Do you think im crazy

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I have had my 96 GTS for almost 2 years now and I love the car. Ive wanted a B/W GTS since I first saw them at Indy.

But I have been throwing the idea of getting ride of her for a RT/10... Am I the only GTS owner that has these thoughts since it seems to be the other way around? Oh and I wish I could have both but funds dont permit that right now.

Thanks
Brian

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey man
when i looked at the vipers, i looked at both before i bought. i decided to go with the rt/10 because it was more of a fun in the sun car. i was not planning on tracking mine, just some car shows and some fun sunny driving...so if that is the case look into a rt/10 because it is a hell of a feel driving her with her top off!

no offense to the gts owners...i will look again when i buy my next one, but there is just something to having a convertible!

OP
OP
B

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have driven more than a few RT/10's so I know what there like... The Cuda is a car I would ever get rid of. Who knows what will happen I think I will post it for sale and see what happens from there. Every time I walk into the garage I still think wow I own that car!!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey man
when i looked at the vipers, i looked at both before i bought. i decided to go with the rt/10 because it was more of a fun in the sun car. i was not planning on tracking mine, just some car shows and some fun sunny driving...so if that is the case look into a rt/10 because it is a hell of a feel driving her with her top off!

no offense to the gts owners...i will look again when i buy my next one, but there is just something to having a convertible!

I agree with Ryan. Convertibles (especially ones with V10's and 400+HP) are just a blast to drive on a nice sunny day!

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you mean those cars with roofs are VIPERS? Get the RT/10, the original VIPER, its just awesome. I love having the option of no top, you can always slap on a hard or soft top when you don't want to be in the open...

can't beat it...