Dodge Not Monkeying Around

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just noticed that last night and even said to my wife I wonder if PETA made a big deal about.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as dislike the PETA crew and their save only the cute animals mentality, I think Chrysler did the right think by pulling the commercial. After seeing the aftermath of the Travis the Chimp attack on Charla Nash and a few similar attacks it's really not wise to portray these animals as friendly little pets. I also saw a feature on Michael Jackson's chimp bubbles that was abandoned after MJ started having children. (I know...not much else on that night:dunno:) Bubbles was treated and loved like a child his entire early life and then sent off to a shelter when he got too big and MJ grew tired of him.

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The modified ad is already being shown, it's the same thing, except it's an 'invisible monkey'. Anyone else see it?

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whiners seem to get what they want in America these days. I agree pussification at it's worst.

Hey I was just disappointed with the commercial because they did not even mention the Viper name in it, yet they had a barely recognizable Viper in the top left part of the screen. If PETA was doing their job, they would be pushing hard to protect the other animal in that comercial who is truly endangered of being extinct......the Viper. They seem to be just okay with letting that one die.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree, drives me nutz:rolleyes:

X3

I can't stand the Whiners either:( but the damage these Chimps can do make a Rob Zombie Movie look like Fantasia... They will rip your face, ears, hands, feet and ******** off of your body.:omg: Sometimes stupid people really do need protection from their own ignorance...

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice come back
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F551qAv_iPk[/media]

PETA set up a huge win for Dodge, This commercial is getting a ton of free national press and the story has been playing on the Yahoo News home page,

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you listen real close you can hear Dodge, the ad agency, and Michael C. Hall singing this....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzvRsl4rEM[/media]
:D :D :D
PETA PWNED

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you listen real close you can hear Dodge, the ad agency, and Michael C. Hall singing this....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzvRsl4rEM[/media]
:D :D :D
PETA PWNED

Wasn't Michael C Hall the kid from the Breakfast Club and Sixteen candles movies ?

j/k

Last edited:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny. Not sure if PETA actually made a big deal out if it or if Dodge is just capitalizing off PETA's well known ridiculousness. Still funny either way.