EBC Green Stuff

Richard K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just installed EBC's Green Stuff brake pads last weekend. Even after quite a few stop and go's to seat the pads and then a drive around town, the rims had virtually no dust when I arrived home. Even better than what I had expected. Thumbs up on these pads!

OP
OP
R

Richard K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, your post just made me realize what was missing... the brake squeal!!

Steve, I got mine from PartsRack. About $150 for all four wheels. Good Luck

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GreatBrakes.com is a DISTRIBUTOR for EBC Brake Pads for their entire catalog line. However, they are the EXCLUSIVE source for pads for the Viper. The Parts Rack is an EBC dealer supplied by GreatBrakes, along with several tuners and a large number of factory Dodge dealers.

We have around 200 sets of Viper pads in the warehouse right now, and almost 300 more landing around the 15th of June, including the new Blue "racing pad", which has tested even beyond our expectations. Hate to give this commercial here, instead of the proper forum, but I wanted to clear up any questions.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I highly recommend these pads to anyone who has been thinking about making the switch. You will not regret making the switch!! I have had mine on for about 4 months now and am only sorry that the pads were not available sooner!!
You must be registered for see images

Also, highly recommend working with King at www.greatbrakes.com He is very knowledgable and simply wonderful to work with. Makes making the switch all the easier. Oh, did I mention the price (very nicely priced!!)

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the perfomance? Is the stopping power better than the stock pads. It's great that they don't squeal and there is little dust, but I am not willing to sacrifice performance for that.

OP
OP
R

Richard K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have the information with me, but some of the literature that came with them claimed they were more effective than the stock pads. I haven't seen anything outside of these claims by the manufacturer. However, in the short time that I've used them I would say they seem to be at least as effective if not more so than the stock pads. I would contact Jon B. or Kingman Hitz at the locations listed on the previous threads to confirm the performance data.

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is not the official announcement but just a heads up to everybody here.
The Tire Rack is now stocking EBC Brake Products including the "green pads".

front
DP21031 EBC GREEN ROAD/SPORT PADS $69.00

rear
DP2885 EBC GREEN ROAD/SPORT PADS $79.00

just thought you would like to know