Eibach install anyone near Jupiter?

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a home in Jupiter, and planning to ship my Viper down this week... Any shops in the area that can install an Eibach kit?? Willing to travel if needed, up to 50 miles or so..

Thanks much..

Also, would like to meet up, for a cruise. Will keep my eye on events.

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a bit far, but you can try to call Doug Levin at 954-434-9356. He's in Davie.

As far as events go, here's our schedule of events coming up this month. Hope you can make it sometime.

Dear Members,

Just a reminder that we have some events taking place this weekend, Friday and Sunday.

Friday, December 5, 2008 - Tower Shops. We meet at Tower Shops around 7:30pm, weather permitting. Dinner to follow.

Sunday, December 7, 2008. I sincerely apologize for the date change.(previously was Saturday) We will meet at 10:45am at the only gas station at the SE corner at the intersection at Krome Ave and SW 8th Street (41) From there we drive over to Old Naples and have a late lunch at the Tommy Bahama Restaurant. We'll make some stops along the way. On the way back, we'll be taking 75. With gas prices coming way down, there're no excuses!

We also have a couple of events that follow in the coming weekends.

Friday-Saturday-Sunday, December 12-14, 2008 - Bradenton Super Car Shootout. IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THE MAIN RACING EVENT IS ON SATURDAY; THEREFORE, YOU CAN EITHER LEAVE THE NIGHT BEFORE AND SPEND THE NIGHT AT A HOTEL, OR LEAVE EARLY SATURDAY AND MAKE IT TO THE MAIN EVENT. THOSE OF YOU WHO WISH TO LEAVE ON SATURDAY, SHOULD CONSIDER LEAVING AROUND 7AM. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO DRIVE OVER WITH OTHER MEMBERS.

Saturday, December 20, 2008 - Track day at Homestead with FARA. If you haven't registered, you may still be able to get on. Please contact me ASAP if you would like to go. We'll make it happen for you.

Hope to see you this Friday and Sunday, and as always, feel free to contact me anytime.

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HPDE at PBIR (morosso) on the 14 of dec. taking the acr and the last one that was there there were 2 other acr and 1 08. fun and fast. let me know if interested. benny

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a home in Jupiter, and planning to ship my Viper down this week... Any shops in the area that can install an Eibach kit?? Willing to travel if needed, up to 50 miles or so..

Taxi, I wish you were not anonymous!

Im not sure of the geography, but BRITOSPEED is a new VCA Sponsor shop: Delray Beach-Pompano Beach area....should be about an hour drive! 954 444 7518

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taxi, I wish you were not anonymous!

Im not sure of the geography, but BRITOSPEED is a new VCA Sponsor shop: Delray Beach-Pompano Beach area....should be about an hour drive! 954 444 7518

Jon, THANK YOU... Not even an hour away.... perfect..

BTW, my name is in my profile.. Odd that it wasnt coming up.. Not anonymous by choice. Just didn't complete the profile thingy, at first I guess... Will correct..

Thanks much..

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon, THANK YOU... Not even an hour away.... perfect..

BTW, my name is in my profile.. Odd that it wasnt coming up.. Not anonymous by choice. Just didn't complete the profile thingy, at first I guess... Will correct..
Thanks much..

Taxi, glad I could help. Please help ME? I CANNOT SEE YOUR NAME in your profile. Registrants can see your OWN name......MODERATORS can see all names. But in general, it seems that NO ONE ELSE can see your names despite your desire to be known! Or so I think.

HELP! [ What am I doing wrong, having asked this 20+ times over the years ?!?!?]

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His name is in his public profile under the tab "About Me"...