Elite TT setup

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys better read up on Elite's history on this site before you spend any money. He ranks right behind [******] in integrity.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a crook that took the VCA'a members generoisty for his deathly ill son and then ripped off the people on this site.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, My kid's got an aching back... Send me a House.

April Fools!

Jay K.

ps. All in good fun ;)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey my kid doesnt have a Viper...send me one (I'm sure they'd prefer an 02' FE)

the fine print: I dont have a kid, but promise as soon as I do and he/she turns 16, they can have the one you guys donate :2tu:

OP
OP
W

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of curiousity what is the value of the turbos, and such? Obviously the kit is garbage, but what about the stuff that wasn't built by Scott?

cgmaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
H****** is like Jesus compared to Elite. Elite is just a con artist and a total ripoff. I checked him out a few years ago and he is just a con artist. I would never let him do anything to my Kia even if he gave ma cash up front.

Sorry just ranting.

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like a bolt on kit to me. I mean look at all those hose clamps. You have your blue AND yellow silicone tubing for easy installation (color coding). I think there is even a pen in one pic for use of taking notes, problably on the provide diagrams. Damn guys, whats to complain about.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't believe Scott ever built a TT set up , he bought a used one that was built a few years ago by a mustang TT place for a viper. The guy who owned it for a while and sold it to Scott was that guy that promoted West Coast Vipers on this board ( I forget his name ) that Horton had arrested for fraud. I would not expect this kit to be complete or to work well if at all, but if scott does sell it he should pay me some of the money he owes me, plus the 2 donation I made for his sick kids free viper couch fund!

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't believe Scott ever built a TT set up , he bought a used one that was built a few years ago by a mustang TT place for a viper. The guy who owned it for a while and sold it to Scott was that guy that promoted West Coast Vipers on this board ( I forget his name ) that Horton had arrested for fraud. I would not expect this kit to be complete or to work well if at all, but if scott does sell it he should pay me some of the money he owes me, plus the 2 donation I made for his sick kids free viper couch fund!

Horton is not much of a tuner eather...The guys name was Jason Tantazar (probably spelled wrong) He did not design the kit but got it from some guys in Nevada that work with [******] years ago.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Horton is not much of a tuner eather...The guys name was Jason Tantazar (probably spelled wrong) He did not design the kit but got it from some guys in Nevada that work with [******] years ago.

Yeah , Tarnitzer or something like that! Scott from Elite bought that setup after Jason lost it all in the market and parted out his car...... I don't think Scott was ever able to get the setup to work but if I remember the pics form back then the tubing was all metal not yellow and blue silicone????? *** is he tryin to do some poor guy that buys this thing from him? :bonker:

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The part that I'm always amazed at is you hear about all the crooked things these 2 guys have done in the past and yet they are still in business.

Where are they finding all the suckers? I've heard that there's one born every minute but there's only a finite number of Vipers out there. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala