EU Viper Owners, Please help me get a Tow Hook

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to get a tow hook like the one shown on the Swiss Viper in this "Plate Holder" thread (see below). Yes, I know everyone already sells the FIA tow hook, I even have one. However, I simply like the idea of a factory piece. Both Woodhouse and Parts Rack have come up short, hence my request to the EU community. Can anybody 'hook' me up with a source?

Plate Holder

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Archer set-up bolts into existing holes in the end of the front frame rail. It protrudes out of the top grill opening. It is very convenient for pulling the car on to a trailer and it does have a factory look. The rear eye bolts to the end of either rear frame rail. This bracket is mounted by drilling two holes in the frame. It cannot be seen. Both front and rear are well thought out.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jrkermode:
I will ask my DC dealer...may take some time.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've looked at the parts manual there is no mention of it from what I can see, can give you a number for Chyrsler UK
customer services 01908 301090 (not sure of the US dailing code you will need to put infront of it) I'm going to my dealership on Saturday, I'll ask them then

OP
OP
J

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jkracer & Jack B,
I have a front hook similar to the Archer set-up. Nothing at all wrong with it. The idea of the factory hook just appeals to me.

ViperGTS & Neil-UK
Thank you both. I'm in no hurry what-so-ever, so please do not go out of your way.

OP
OP
J

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil-UK,

Ahh, the Viper Credo; Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. I'm pretty sure I NEED a rear tow hook also.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been to the delaership this morning, they are getting back to me with a price and availability (doubt they will be in stock), I keep you informed

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you sitting down.........

£250 for the front
£320 for the rear plus taxes, none in stock couldn't tell how long to get

to change to dollars x 1.5

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil,

do you have the parts# by any chance?

On another subject,you were asking awhile ago if just pluging the Daytime running lamps Module,will make the Daytime running lamps work,the answer is yes and the module cost $70.

Luc.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't have the part numbers

It wasn't me asking about the running lights, although I may of replied to someone elses thread

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>are you sitting down.........

£250 for the front
£320 for the rear plus taxes, none in stock couldn't tell how long to get <<<

:eek:

I have asked my DC dealer about the availability and price but not received an answer yet.

OP
OP
J

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus taxes (Isn't VAT something like 15%)!

You know what? I lied. I don't NEED $1,000 USD worth of tow hooks. However, I do very much appreciate your effort.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the moral to the story is never buy parts from Chrysler UK, we don't ! (VAT is 17.5%)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960