excited vipers owners who are in D status (or beyond)

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so....Do any of you ever feel like buying a different Viper, and giving up on waiting? I have waivered a couple of times, but my wife keeps telling me to that it will be worth the wait. I found a violet coupe that I could have bought a couple of weeks ago, and I passed. I'm finally in a different status now, so that gives me a little more hope, I can almost see a light at the end of the tunnel.

black08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hear ya music...ordered my black '08 coupe in Sept and then modified my order to an ACR in Dec. Finally went D1 in May with estimated build date of last week in June (this month, hooray!). Still, I doubt I'll have the car until Sept. Living in Toronto, I'll just get the car in time to store it away for the whole winter and not drive it until next May.:(

viperman303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No longer "expecting". Bill P called Fri that the very orange vert is in. Ordered 08Mar08. Will pick up and drive back to Montana; 1100 plus miles. yea!!!!

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!!!! viperman303, pics please?
I have an update.....my car is oficially moved from D1 to E!!!!! It seems to be moving, maybe someone had dropped my order behind a desk a couple of months ago, and finally found it. at any rate, Yeah!!!:D

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats!!!! viperman303, pics please?
I have an update.....my car is oficially moved from D1 to E!!!!! It seems to be moving, maybe someone had dropped my order behind a desk a couple of months ago, and finally found it. at any rate, Yeah!!!:D

Thats great! How did you cut me in line!

rocman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Informed by Bill P today that my ACR is now in KZ status. Hopefully, I can fly down and pick it up this weekend. :drive:

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats great! How did you cut me in line!

I do not know......but it may have something to do with purple being really fast (or something) :D j/k. maybe they finally received the parts they were short, if they were waiting for more parts. Im sure that yours will start moving , too.:2tu:

viperman303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the Very Orange vert today . Thur . Will return to Montana Fri morn. Will have 1100 mile break in. Can't say enuf bout Woodhouse and Bill P. Being here and getting the personal touch is an increditable experience. Will post pics in Montana.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the Very Orange vert today . Thur . Will return to Montana Fri morn. Will have 1100 mile break in. Can't say enuf bout Woodhouse and Bill P. Being here and getting the personal touch is an increditable experience. Will post pics in Montana.

Have a great drive!! Congrats, please post some pics!:headbang:

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally went to I status but still need stripes and aero, also told plant closes for 2 week vacation early July.

Last edited:

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Black/Red Driver Stripe ACR is in D status as of this week. I didn't "order" it. The dealer I'm buying through ordered four and I agreed to purchase one of the four. He said any not sold by the time they are delivered go up on eBay. I see he has a Red/Black ACR on eBay with a buy it now price of $117k.

Since it just went to D status I don't expect it before November from reading all the posts here.

rocman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My ACR is sitting at Woodhouse now. Now I got to fly out and drive it back to SoCal. Flying out on Wednesday, and gonna drive through TX and across to CA. It's gonna be interesting. :D

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My ACR is sitting at Woodhouse now. Now I got to fly out and drive it back to SoCal. Flying out on Wednesday, and gonna drive through TX and across to CA. It's gonna be interesting. :D

Congrats!!!:2tu: Should be a fun drive home. pics when possible, please.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone that picks up a car from Woodhouse should look me up. I am just south of Blair about 20 miles. Good luck on everyones orders.

Bruce

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Did they put a clear bra on the front of it for you? or the black snap-on bra? You'll want it to avoid rock chips and a think layer of dead bugs. Watch out for dear on two-lane roads at night in TX. No joke. I know somebody that just about totaled their Viper by hitting a dear last year. Have fun. :2tu:

rocman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did they put a clear bra on the front of it for you? or the black snap-on bra? You'll want it to avoid rock chips and a think layer of dead bugs. Watch out for dear on two-lane roads at night in TX. No joke. I know somebody that just about totaled their Viper by hitting a dear last year. Have fun. :2tu:

No bra or clear bra. I was gonna do the clear bra, but I do not want the 3M one. I will wait till it gets here. I won't be doing much night driving, but I will keep an eye out. Thanks for the tip!

snakeplissken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of today my ACR Red/Black is still in D status going nowhere, it could be a fall delivery.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4