excited vipers owners who are in D status (or beyond)

black08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Solid black ACR finally went to D1 status with build date last week in June. Hopefully I'll get it before September. Does anyone know if the front spoiler and rear wing get put on at the CAAP or if the car has to go to Prefix for that?

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
still waiting, i don't want to lose the summer months, but there here

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red Acr, Drivers Stripe With Black Interior & No Other Options In D Status Since March 2008. Was Ordered In Early Dec 08 The First Day That My Dealer Could Place The Order. Southern California

Al

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Black/Black ACR D1 Status. Order was placed 2/08. I hope to have it before the summer is over. If I dont get it this summer I might order an 09. Why pay for an 08 I cant use if it comes in after the summer?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leaving Woodhouse in the next few days for delivery. It's been there about a week. On order since the day the ACR was announced on this site. D Status forever, D1 forever, I for 2 months...Second ACR to arrive at Woodhouse and a twin to the first, that's another story for later.

ACR16.jpg

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wondering how many '08's have actually been delivered. Impossible to tell from our website, but it seems like most everyone is still waiting!

I heard that the assembly line is now on hold for parts. I hope that's resolved quickly.

how about an update on your car??

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
still waiting, i don't want to lose the summer months, but there here

hey, they are starting to build aero group cars....stay positive:) it may not be too much longer....keep us updated on your cars progress.....Im following yours, because I have the aero group also, and Im sure that your car will be built before mine.

Snakecharmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just heard from my dealer also. My Red ACR just went to D1. Any quess as to how much longer it will take? Ken

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Musicncars,

The car went into KZ on Tuesday> Hopefully they will ship it soon. This waiting is eating me up alive....

WOW......I bet its eating you up......yours has been being built for a long time now.
Hopefully you will get it soon. Good luck! let us know when you do finally get it.

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hate to bring you down but its been D1 for a couple of months for me. My brother has been in I status for over two months. I try not to think about it but its almost impossible. The warm weather and track day passing by are killing me.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate to bring you down but its been D1 for a couple of months for me. My brother has been in I status for over two months. I try not to think about it but its almost impossible. The warm weather and track day passing by are killing me.

Thanks, for bringing me down.:( Well, the cup is half full......considering that my car has been in D status until now, any change is good.:) for the first time i have a build date, which I never had before, of July. I know that I will not get my car in July, but at least theres hope that I will get it just in time to store it for the winter. thats alright, I can stare at it all winter, until spring, when I can drive it. Vipers Rule!!!:2tu::headbang::drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4