Expansion of my collection... again!

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess they call this a STRIKE, 3 (at €36,75 shipped in-country) for the price of what usually just 1 goes for and I haven't exactly seen the #61 car come by very often either :D Orange colored lights is a new thing for me also.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shucks, just got word that another seller accepted my offer of €10 (without in-country shipping) which was based on the fixed amount of the above 3 models for the white/red/blue Oreca #53 GTS-R so that one is now also coming my way, this week has brought quite the score :D

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm very nice surprise, the wheels are different from the pictures and look totally different, bigger Y spokes and a smaller lip area. These 3 can now be removed from my still-need-to-have list, an entire team in 1 buy :)

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the 1:18 black RT w/silver stripes. Do not have the white & blue stripes or the Mc Viper, but these two (if they did become available) would be way too expensive for my needs. Here's an older picture that has all the 1:18's I have so far. Have the yellow/red stripes (don't particularly like it) and the other one I would add would be the red with silver stripes....but the one's I've seen are too expensive:

ahhh is that a yellow gen 2 GTS? two of them??? I'm looking for one and can't find a 1:18 for the life of me. Where did you find that? did you make it?? I WANT so bad, i've been looking for months now :(

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah markk, saw that one. I may have to pay and get someone to repaint a 2nd gen GTS yellow because no vendor ever made a solid yellow GTS model of the Gen 2.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And a brand new, never started, 1:43 Provence Moulage resin GTS-R kit is coming my way for the very attractive sum of $39.00 (ex $12.00 shipping) :D

Been eyeballing those kits forever so I'm quite happy to receive this one, can't wait to see what it looks like.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Auction is actually in my pocket now

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And in the house today. All the parts look really delicate and beautifully detailed, now to determine if either of the two supplied liveries will go on or if there are more interesting ones available for this particular body style. This is going to be one heck of an interesting little project :)

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen that before, still love it, is on my "some day somehow" list as well as the 1:18 SMS version.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made a nice duo photoshoot of the Provence Moulage model and the virtually identical Minichamps version that will be posted here at some point.

Right now however I am looking for a damaged 1:12 JRL or Anson RT to donate all the engine parts and exhaust for a schweet new project with a kick-ass Dutch flair to it, so if anyone can point me in the right direction for these it is very much appreciated :)

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta love people like that :)

If anyone has a 1:12 Anson or JRL Viper for cheap (paint doesn't have to be the best) I am still looking for one so if anyone can help me I would very much appreciate it.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rediscovered during an advanced spring cleaning in a box of memories, this was given to my mother by my grandfather for her 16th birthday in 1962. Swiss made, shock protected, has seen several wrist band exchanges, does not run anymore.

You must be registered for see images

mopartoys

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI....
Here is a 2013 Viper that you all might want to add to your collection. They are showing up on shelves now. I bought this one at Hobbytown USA. Made by Maisto, R/C

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI....
Here is a 2013 Viper that you all might want to add to your collection. They are showing up on shelves now. I bought this one at Hobbytown USA. Made by Maisto, R/C

Didn't know they already started building right hand drive....:rolaugh:

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will have to see about sourcing one on Ebay as soon as my restoration project is finished (in the build-up stage of that at the moment).

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a gen 4 ACR in 1:25 from Revell on the way that will be subject to a special conversion... :D