Finally Got One!!!!

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, after many years of searching and wanting, I finally picked up my first Viper this weekend. Originally, I wanted an ACR (thus my sig), but I had to settle for a 5,000 mile 97 B/W GTS. This thing is absolutely amazing! Only problem is it will be going into my garage and not coming out until April, as the weather is getting pretty tough around here.

Thanks to all who replied to my many posts on various Viper related issues and concerns.

Love just looking at this thing in my garage. Still can't quite believe it.

That's not settling ! In fact many prefer a GTS. And i'm not just saying that because i got one either! :D Congrats and be safe!

AV108U

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats..I had a 1997 B/W and sold it in 2000...I miss it ...BUT...RED is the next best thing !!!HaHa I feel your pain about the winter though !!!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats..I had a 1997 B/W and sold it in 2000...I miss it ...BUT...RED is the next best thing !!!HaHa I feel your pain about the winter though !!!

Man!!! That is one sweet garage you have there! The cars aren't too shabby either. :2tu:

'Trust'

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B/W FTW!!

I love mine:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh, the perfect combo. That is exactly what I had until I sold the C5Z for a Callaway SC652 C6Z.

Is the vette going for an ACR?

The Z06 is staying. I really like that car. Bought it new and really enjoy driving it. Drives like a Caddy. I like to mix it up every now and again, that's why I keep a couple Mustangs around at all times as well. Each car offers a very unique driving experience. I need them all! :drive:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice vipers and other rides here...Blue and white is very sweet. consider your self a lucky guy...You are driving the fastest american production car of 1996..How sweet is that?

remember 11.9 at 120 mph and 0-60 in 4.0..looks kool on the screen b ut it can bite you quick. take it easy at first. i dont care how many powerful cars youve driven/owned with 500/600 hp ect. The instant torque of the Viper 488 ci is unlike anything out their..

dang you got the all forged 708 cam as well! be careful

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyways since we are showing our cars/garages..no fancy garage here but heres my two rides..Just sold the nsx on 27NOV and man Im missing it..hopeing to replace it with a 1996 GTS or 2001 Z06 though

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zryY1sB3K3U[/media]

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyways since we are showing our cars/garages..no fancy garage here but heres my two rides..Just sold the nsx on 27NOV and man Im missing it..hopeing to replace it with a 1996 GTS or 2001 Z06 though

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zryY1sB3K3U[/media]

Wow! Nice NSX. Those cars are sweet!

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks..even sweeter would be a black gts though..one day...one day