First Viper, thanks to AbsolutHank

OP
OP
L

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Hank's Viper was one of my favorites. You got a great ride! Shoot me a PM if you're ever in the Cincinnati area.

As soon as I get home I'm putting about 300 miles on the car the first day. I will probably hit Cinnci and C-bus that day. I'll look you up.

Hank was kind enough to personally deliver the car to Dayton for me today. This "first Viper" experience has spread over two months and will last a few more before I get home to see it in person and drive it. I have two new shots of the car being delivered. Ryan has some photo skills, with an iphone at that.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for serving.:usa: Congrats on your saving up to get a hell of a wild ride. Be careful with that supercharged hp.

OP
OP
L

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D It is a beautiful car. But then, I'm partial to black 'verts.

How safe is that storage facility?

Haha, it's about as safe as any other storage facility in Miamisburg/Centerville, Ohio, if you want to look for it I got my girl insured. I've kept my Barracuda in/out of a storage unit since 2007, never had any issues even with a unit that faces a busy road. After I get home the Mustang comes out of the garage and swaps places with the the Viper.

Buddy of mine commented on the photo, "That is exactly why one should go to those storage auctions. Cause you never know what is behind that door."

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful car man you deserve it!:usa:, I think that may be in the top 3 sexiest vipers I have ever seen:omg: Congrats!! Thanks for all your service to this wonderful country!!:usa: