Forgot to pos this Viper Vid

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Folks have been asking me for the videos lately. I have about 10 to upload. This is from the Viper lunch hosted by the VA, MD and DC VCA.

This is unedited... Drive safe all.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DkZCAeWePU[/media]

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whoever it was with that blue vert with the wing on it and L.E.D's...should have bought a civic and saved a bunch of money. Why?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always room for videos or pictures of MORE VIPERS!!! To each their own on how they individualize them...thanx for sharing, AWESOME! ~juli

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know what I find more unsettling,the fact that you acted like you LIKED what they did to that blue SRT or the fact they they did THAT to a Viper. lol

Some people dont deserve Vipers.

2 VENOMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just please delete this video and save us the embarrassment of others with or without high end sport cars from seeing that blue vert with the little lights and dodge stickers

OP
OP
R

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seriously, what is wrong with you gusy? Especially you Austin? Nobody said that I liked it, but I can appreciat the owner's passion for the car.

Some guy owns multiple Vipers is active in our club and you don't care for how he modified his car. Grow up.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ESPECIALLY me? Um, dude, go back and just LISTEN to yourself react over the blue SRT with LED's and goofy "mods". Believe me, it sounded like you thought it was bad ass! Im pretty sure Im not the only one who thought that. And heres what I dont get... People come on here and post pics/vids of Vipers, but get their feelings hurt if someone doesnt like what they do to their car. Im not here to kiss someones ass and say I like their car/mods even if I dont. I speak my mind. Not everyone has liked my PS's in the past. I didnt whine about it.

Seriously, what is wrong with you gusy? Especially you Austin? Nobody said that I liked it, but I can appreciat the owner's passion for the car.

Some guy owns multiple Vipers is active in our club and you don't care for how he modified his car. Grow up.

SSGViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I happen to like Austin's opinionated, and often, funny but real commentary. Austin is a true asset to this board. Why people have to be so uptight here is beyond belief.

IN MY OPINION, that blue Viper is an absolute mess LOL!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do like the red intake on the blue car. I always thought Gen 3-4 intakes were extremely boring looking to be part of a V10, but I would find a way to deal with it if I had a Gen 3-4 in the garage :D

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like the mods on the blue vert but I have thought about adding lights to my 08. Not led but fiber optics. I think if its done tastefully and not just "hey I've got lights on my car" they can add to the look of the car. I would like to install lights in the foot wells, rear plate, and engine bay, but not so the source would be visible or too bright.

Looks like you need a camera mount in your car.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you sounded pretty excited about that car to me:headbang::eater::crazy2: I had to cut the video short when we got to take a gander at the big red sore thumb of a motor popping out of the engine bay.:flush:

I'd drive the girley red gen I before I would be caught driving the "stickers and lights" gen IV...did they drill the deck lid to put that spoiler on? Oh the humanity!!! Did it have underglow too? yeeeeuhk...IMHO:):2tu:

Last edited:

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like the mods on the blue vert but I have thought about adding lights to my 08. Not led but fiber optics. I think if its done tastefully and not just "hey I've got lights on my car" they can add to the look of the car. I would like to install lights in the foot wells, rear plate, and engine bay, but not so the source would be visible or too bright.

Looks like you need a camera mount in your car.

can you do do "lights" tastefully? we'll be the judge:rolaugh::2tu:

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the begining of the video. Since I can't drive/ have never drove my car it was nice to be able to dream of the day coming soon.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manners? HAHA! Im one of the nicest people you could ever meet, but what does MANNERS have to do with MY opinion and LED's on a Viper? And I dont currently own a Viper, but when I do I'll make sure to post a pic for ya, buuuuddy.

Austin, I think you should grow up and try to learn some manners. Why don't you post a picture of your Viper?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you.

See, I used my manners.:smirk:

I happen to like Austin's opinionated, and often, funny but real commentary. Austin is a true asset to this board. Why people have to be so uptight here is beyond belief.

IN MY OPINION, that blue Viper is an absolute mess LOL!

OP
OP
R

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please don't guise my 'excitement' for the owner's taste as anything more than enthusiasm for the passion of their snake. If it were my preference I'd do it to my own car. Its not. Just pains me when a guy like Austin who has been around as long as I have disrepect another Viper owner by saying that they don't deserve the car.

I could care less about yours, his, or hers feelings. I opt for a bit more class than to be a d*ck and make an idiot comment to someone who is clearly proud of what they did.

That, in short, *****.

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raven, thanks for the video. It is always good to see people enjoying the Viper experience and their Vipers. IMHO, you showed common courtesy and respect to the owner of the "modded" Viper. Even if you didn't find it attractive, a gentleman would rather tell a little white lie than "slap" the owner with derogative comments. Nothing could be gained by "speaking your mind" other than ruining the owner's day and making yourself look like a cad to the other members of the group. Props to you!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've ALL seen the threads regarding some over-done, flame-jobbed, ghetto wheeled Viper and at one time or another and thought to ourselves or read someone else post "that guy doesnt deserve a Viper for doing that to it".

Its just a general comment. If they can afford the Viper and those goofy mods, fine let'em goof it up, but dont expect ME to like it just to be NICE. Sorry. I respect a lot of people here and their cars, but Id still tell them "hey, your cars starting to look a little ghetto/goofy/riced-out if it were to get to that point.

So take my comments as you will. If it makes you feel any better, I think your GTS blue SRT is beautiful.

Please don't guise my 'excitement' for the owner's taste as anything more than enthusiasm for the passion of their snake. If it were my preference I'd do it to my own car. Its not. Just pains me when a guy like Austin who has been around as long as I have disrepect another Viper owner by saying that they don't deserve the car.

I could care less about yours, his, or hers feelings. I opt for a bit more class than to be a d*ck and make an idiot comment to someone who is clearly proud of what they did.

That, in short, *****.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, to each his own I guess.:dunno:

My thoughts exactly, Andrew. Whatever floats anyone's boat...as long as THEY like their car (no matter what car it is), who CARES what anyone else thinks? :cool: ~juli
(We have light blue tint on our headlamps, love the look of that...we also had darkened tint on our BLACK VERT when we had it, some liked it, some hated it, we didn't care, WEEEEEE liked it! :2tu:)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, Juli, you and I are friends, but I will be the first to tell you that you seem to like EVERYONES cars, pics, mods, etc... So... :eater:;):D

My thoughts exactly, Andrew. Whatever floats anyone's boat...as long as THEY like their car (no matter what car it is), who CARES what anyone else thinks? :cool: ~juli
(We have light blue tint on our headlamps, love the look of that...we also had darkened tint on our BLACK VERT when we had it, some liked it, some hated it, we didn't care, WEEEEEE liked it! :2tu:)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, Juli, you and I are friends, but I will be the first to tell you that you seem to like EVERYONES cars, pics, mods, etc... So... :eater:;):D

You bet~! :D Because I believe in 'to each their own'...whatever anyone wants to do with their own car is their decision. I don't dislike cars...I like almost all cars, I've probably said that someone's color choice I wouldn't choose for myself before...but hell, if THEY like it...that's the main thing. This is a 'dream car' to me, to actually HAVE ONE is so unreal to me...I can appreciate what ANYbody does to their own special vehicles. :headbang: ~juli
*You know me, Austin...life is SO SHORT...why diss anybody's decision on their car?* :cool:

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one comments on that ACR in a parking lot? A parking lot is NOT acceptable habitat for an ACR.

I thought 'Oh, they're meeting then going to a racetrack'. Then I saw that blue 'thing' and it was prety obvious that group wasn't going anywhere near a track. Pep Boys maybe, but not a track.

Somebody go rescue that ACR and get it to track right away! It'll wilt and die.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang