Free to good home

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am leaving the USA on 25th April.
Returning home to Australia. :nana:

I have collected a few bits and would like to give them to a good home.
1) Gen 1 (1996 RT) Cooling fan and cowl. Works great but connector is missing.
2) Gen 1 (1996 RT) Wiper Cowling. Rubber is ripped and needs replacing.
3) Gen 1 (1996 RT) drivers seat mountings. Great condition
4) Gen 2 (2001 RT) drivers seat mountings. Great condition
5) 2inch fixed seat lowering kit. Great condition
6) Gen 1 (1996 RT) Original stereo/radio. Good condition
7) Gen 2 (2001 RT) Original Stereo power amplifier. Cannot verify condition.

Anyhow, this stuff is for free on ONE condition. :eek:
You must come to my place and pick it up, and you must take the lot. Actually that's two conditions. :D

I live off the 57 freeway in LA near the Nixon library.
Please contact me via PM if you are interested.

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you would have had a car cover I might have flown out! Heh Heh Heh

By the way, where's the best place to buy one?

OP
OP
K

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck, as you know, the 96 is at Viperformance in Melbourne getting RHD conversion as we speak. Hoping to have that completed within the next month.
I am storing the 01 here in LA and will return for 2 weeks to do VOI. Even though I own a very successful business here I have always had trouble getting visas, and that is why I am leaving. The INS works in strange ways. Selling the house and all. I won't be back apart from VOI. Once VOI is finished I will ship the 01 also.
It's been a fun 4 years but it time to move on.
At least OZ will be 2 Vipers closer to a club!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though I own a very successful business here I have always had trouble getting visas, and that is why I am leaving. The INS works in strange ways.
This hardworking guy has trouble with visa's, and ten million mexicans stream over the border and are going to be given amnesty for breaking the law, contributing nothing, pay no taxes and increase the crime rate.
Excellent.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though I own a very successful business here I have always had trouble getting visas, and that is why I am leaving. The INS works in strange ways.
This hardworking guy has trouble with visa's, and ten million mexicans stream over the border and are going to be given amnesty for breaking the law, contributing nothing, pay no taxes and increase the crime rate.
Excellent.

Sounds like England to!!!!!!!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent.

AND The Netherlands :mad: :(

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent.

Whats wrong with this country?
I agree with ViperJon. We have a taxpayer, someone that actually contibutes to the society. A succesful business. Maybe even several employees? And our INS will not renew (OR GIVE US CITIZENSHIP) to this person.

What a load of crap!
And dont even start me with the 10 million... :bonker:

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spent a few weeks in Sydney back in the beginning of the year. I was told that shipping a Viper and "converting" it would be a fortune. Didn't see any Vipers while I was there....and found that ANY car there was a shi$load more expsensive than here in the states. Their speeding laws scared me....I was actually considering moving there until I heard all of this. My buddy thought I was nuts for shooting down the idea because of the Viper.....but I told him he didn't understand. That was the only way I would move there!!!! Best of luck....glad ur doing it. I'll be there again in Dec.....would love to see your cars over there. Best of luck.

Chad

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, as you know, the 96 is at Viperformance in Melbourne getting RHD conversion as we speak. Hoping to have that completed within the next month.
I am storing the 01 here in LA and will return for 2 weeks to do VOI. Even though I own a very successful business here I have always had trouble getting visas, and that is why I am leaving. The INS works in strange ways. Selling the house and all. I won't be back apart from VOI. Once VOI is finished I will ship the 01 also.
It's been a fun 4 years but it time to move on.
At least OZ will be 2 Vipers closer to a club!

Best of luck Peter! Hope to see you at VOI?

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoa, so you are the 96 red/yellow and red rt/10 I occassionally see driving around near Imperial Highway? I haven't seen the red/yellow in a few months, but I think I possibly saw your 01 on... Kraemer a week or so ago.

Probably haven't seen my blue/white considering all I do is work :(

Oh, and I think my wife took a picture of your red/yellow on her cell phone for me!

Best of luck with the move!! If you need any help or anything let me know. I life off of Imperial and Yorba Linda.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent.

Without getting into a political/immigration debate, maybe the peoples that employ gardeners,landscapers,maids,etc are a little responsible for worrying more about paying low wages (that 99% of the time are paid in cash/not reported)than the immigration status of their workers.

I live in the Salinas valley (known as the salad bowl of America)and 99% of the field workers picking the crops are Mexicans with the vast majority being illegals and deporting those workers back to Mexico will create a huge financial hardship on the region economy.
The simple truth is that most Americans are not willing to do those low-paying menial/back-breaking jobs and wages (meaning prices will go up) will have to be significantly raised in order to find Americans willing to do the job.

Immigration (illegal) is a very complicated issue, crossing party lines,with no easy answers.

Luc.00GTS

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The simple truth is that most Americans are not willing to do those low-paying menial/back-breaking jobs and wages (meaning prices will go up) will have to be significantly raised in order to find Americans willing to do the job."

That's just bull.
How much would it take to get some American to pick the crops?
Three times what they are paying the illegals?
Four times?

There is some price where workers will be happy to do the job.
Hell, we have coal miners and offshore drillers. There are plenty of people who will work a crappy job if you pay them enough.

So let's say the worker makes $20 an hour, you tell me how much that will make my navel orange cost.

If all the farmers had to use legal workers, they would be at no disadvantage. Just pass along the cost.
And I don't care if the oranges cost a little more. Or a lot more.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"If all the farmers had to use legal workers, they would be at no disadvantage. Just pass along the cost"

And we will have to either ban or slap huge tariffs on all crops/produces importations because our farmers will not be able to compete in a free market economy and will be forced to close.

As for the farmers having to use legal workers, it's already the law but,obviously it's not enforced,mostly due to the economical reason that i was talking about.

Luc.00GTS

OP
OP
K

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It appears no one wants the lot so I am going to ship individual items.
Cowl is gone
Seat lowering is gone

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent.

AND The Netherlands :mad: :(

There's Mexicans crossing the border to England the the Netherlands? :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's Mexicans crossing the border to England the the Netherlands? :D

We can only wish.

Lolololol no that's not what I meant :D ... what's going on here is that our economy is about to be fully opened to countries such as Poland by january 1st of 2007, and many believe that even more people from low-wages countries will come over here to do the jobs that Dutch folks don't want to do. Also, many Polacks are known to steal cars and other things around here (which is NOT to say that all of them are this way) so nobody is too happy about opening up the market for them :crazy:
What I was trying to say is that we are familiar with these kind of problems in Europe as well ;)
For instance, a girl from abroad (can't remember the exact country) was just about to finish her Gymnasium in ONLY A MONTH OR TWO (high school, dunno if it's the same in the U.S. :eek: ?) when she was ordered to go back home by the immigration services. I mean GET A LIFE, a girl is about to finish a decent education that will benefit her entire life, and right at that moment she is told that she can't finish it????

*excuse me whilst I go puke out my lunch :evilmad: *

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter,
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
You are welcome here anytime.
Have a good life back home.

Later.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads