Gen II motor mounts, trashed..

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you ever known Free2go to be wrong.:D this stuff is worth every penny of admission.

OP
OP
D

DaJerseyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did we learn from all this ? :
1. It's not a bad thing to be resourceful and look at alternative options.
2. Dave lashes out at anyone he perceives as threatening (Everyone)
3. There is no correlation between post count and intelligence.
4. 8.0L wants to compensate for his balding with a "dragon" tat on his shoulder....(the Viper wasn't enough).
5. steve e is a "very handsome, well built, fine example of a man".

We also learned that my mere existence on these forums gets Dave and 8.0's vaggie gees all filed up with sand and itchy..

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked out my motor mounts and I'll be damned if I don't need some too....

OP
OP
D

DaJerseyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the feeling. LOL. Are you done on the Alley?
Oh hell yeah..There is nothing of any informational value on that site. I dont know how sponsors pay to advertise on that site as it seems to be a venue for bullies of the Viper community..

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah..There is nothing of any informational value on that site. I dont know how sponsors pay to advertise on that site as it seems to be a venue for bullies of the Viper community..
And as long as they are behind a key board there safe and can be a bully, in person they go squeak squeak like little mice.:usa:

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got the new poly mounts, they look great, very well made, the poly stuff they use seems tough as nails, way better than stock, and they come with SS nuts and washers, so if its hard to get the old ones loose I will just snap off the lower bolt. I will start the job in a few days when I have some free time, thanks everyone for the help and advice.

OP
OP
D

DaJerseyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got the new poly mounts, they look great, very well made, the poly stuff they use seems tough as nails, way better than stock, and they come with SS nuts and washers, so if its hard to get the old ones loose I will just snap off the lower bolt. I will start the job in a few days when I have some free time, thanks everyone for the help and advice.

The lower bolt will release, but you might need to put some "PB blast" let it soak and might have to apply heat. I used a 24" breaker bar, a ratchet will not get it.. BTW what part of NJ you from??

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Alley itself was a beautiful concept ruined by a minority of idiots who use the site as a platform to bully others because they themselves were bullied. As a recovering bully in the real world, I can easily differentiate between those who fancy themselves as bullies and those who are the victims of them. The sweet irony of the Alley that most people don't understand is that the real bullies are always banned. The Alley is nothing more than a "collective of victims" who enjoy a brief moment of vindication for each banishment....then try to badge themselves as bullies.

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Northeast Morris county, highest taxes in the USA, and the arm pit of the world.:D

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Free2go two things, #1 your knowledge and intellect of things is impressive, to me anyway, and #2 that picture of your Viper friend is very creepy and scary , is that a real person. You can find some pretty sick stuff, always cracks me up. Thanks.:D

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DaJersey, I have a 1999 GTS silver with blue stripe, lots of bolt on stuff to the motor, TD roller rockers, Good heads, ported intake, throttle bodies, custom intake air box, off road ECU, lost the cats, custom exhaust, headers, 3:55 out back. I love the car, if I hit the lottery I still will keep that car.:usa:

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DaJerseyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DaJersey, I have a 1999 GTS silver with blue stripe, lots of bolt on stuff to the motor, TD roller rockers, Good heads, ported intake, custom intake air box, off road ECU, lost the cats, custom exhaust, headers, 3:55 out back. I love the car, if I hit the lottery I still will keep that car.:usa:

Car must haul ass!!!

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is fast, but the thing about my car to me that I love is the whole package, the looks the color combo, the engine, everything, its my dream car, I know it sounds corny but thats me.:)

Last edited:

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DaJersey, I have a 1999 GTS silver with blue stripe, lots of bolt on stuff to the motor, TD roller rockers, Good heads, ported intake, throttle bodies, custom intake air box, off road ECU, lost the cats, custom exhaust, headers, 3:55 out back. I love the car, if I hit the lottery I still will keep that car.:usa:
You have any pics of your car ?

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is fast, but the thing about my car to me that I love is the whole package, the looks the color combo, the engine, everything, its my dream car, I know it sounds corny but thats me.:)

Dude, you need to post an exhaust clip of that thing.