Gen v carbon brakes ready

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Here are some shots of my Gen V with the Carbon Brake Kit on it.
I have put 1500 miles on the brakes with no issues. The first couple of hundred were put on by Jon B at Sebring raceway when the car was used as the pace car for NARRA last month. The brakes are 15" front and rear with your factory Brembo calipers . I am working on a 6 piston front caliper version too. I have only tried it with the Sidewinder II wheels so far.
I am also working on a 15.5" 6 piston front but you will have to upgrade your wheels to a 19" front.
Thanks
Wayne

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Those are kick ass. Any plans to make TA versions?

These will fit your T/A but I need to order another set of wheels from you with 19" front and I will have 6 piston 15.5" front set up that will be insane
These are the same brakes that are on the Ferrari 458 and Mclaren 650S
Thanks again for the wheels they worked great
Wayne

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look great, so how do these compare to the gold standard, the PCCBs on the 911TTS? How soon does the ABS come on in hard braking zones? Have you used them on a wet track where TC issues might be more likely to arise? Are you using the ACR-X Brembo pads or OEM? I cannot tell from the shadows, but are your pads fully engaging the surface of the rotor? Have you done any braking tests or comparative lap times?

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Look great, so how do these compare to the gold standard, the PCCBs on the 911TTS?
All the high end Brembo carbon brakes are basically the same most are either 380 mm or 394 mm the hats are custom aluminium then hard coated.
OEM is the only pads I am aware of. The pad cover almost the entire surface area

How soon does the ABS come on in hard braking zones?
The effort to stop is much less than stock pads due to the size of the pads and rotors. The ABS will work the same as stock it is looking at wheel speed
Have you used them on a wet track where TC issues might be more likely to arise?
I have driven them in the rain with no issues and I have raced the same setup on other cars both dry and wet the brakes are incredible
Are you using the ACR-X Brembo pads or OEM?
OEM Brembo pads I did not know the ACR-X had carbon brakes
I cannot tell from the shadows, but are your pads fully engaging the surface of the rotor?
Yes they are
Have you done any braking tests or comparative lap times?
I am more than happy to do this if you know anyone with the equipment. They are as good as any brakes I have ever driven

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Wayne,
Are you selling these? If so what is the cost and what is included in the kit?

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi Wayne,
Are you selling these? If so what is the cost and what is included in the kit?

$12,500.00 and it comes with the front and rear custom rotors, caliper adapters, pads, hard ware and I have to mod your front and park brake calipers but I can do exchange units
Thanks
Wayne

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I have 3500 trouble free miles on these so far and no brake dust on the wheels

Latest posts

Members online