Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, who e mailed me the hairy butt with Evan Inked on it??? :lmao::lmao::lmao:
I don't recognize the email addy

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm the best driver on street tires. No viper has been as fast as me, therefor I'm the best. :D :D

Hahahahaha, as if anyone even cares

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 100 hp is NEVER GETTING PUT TO THE GROUND (your trap will increase )Please you got all the answers instead of BS and theorys SHOW ME A TIME SLIP (ACTUAL )of a Gen 3 bolt on or Gen 4 stock running 10s.

It's all about setup little boy. I can promise you if you had an automatic bolt on Viper, it would hit 10's. Like 1fast400's car, he hit a 1.4 on Invo's. That is a street tire 100%. It can be done, just need the right setup. Why don't you leave the guy alone. He's trying to have some fun and get to a goal. Who the hell are you to be like that towards him? Man I wish I could run into you at a track. My cars have accomplished nothing, but I can promise you you wouldn't be shooting your mouth off like that to me. You are an idiot. All those drivers you talk about would agree.

Now this thread on the alley would be awesome. :lmao:

I think there is a reason he won't post over on the Alley. He's to scared. It's funny he claims to have all these cars, but no one has ever seen him post pics, videos, or anything like that. If I had all these badass drivers run my car to record times, I would have at least snapped a picture...come on pretty boy GTS, post up some pics of your heaps.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So....a viper owner walks up to another owner and ask whatll she do....i dont know..figured all vipers ran 10's

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's all about setup little boy. I can promise you if you had an automatic bolt on Viper, it would hit 10's. Like 1fast400's car, he hit a 1.4 on Invo's. That is a street tire 100%. It can be done, just need the right setup. Why don't you leave the guy alone. He's trying to have some fun and get to a goal. Who the hell are you to be like that towards him? Man I wish I could run into you at a track. My cars have accomplished nothing, but I can promise you you wouldn't be shooting your mouth off like that to me. You are an idiot. All those drivers you talk about would agree.

I think there is a reason he won't post over on the Alley. He's to scared. It's funny he claims to have all these cars, but no one has ever seen him post pics, videos, or anything like that. If I had all these badass drivers run my car to record times, I would have at least snapped a picture...come on pretty boy GTS, post up some pics of your heaps.
Would you man up then and put money that everything i have said ,happened is true ect (as its easily proven )We will see who the idiot is .Iam calling you out name a dollar amount.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ps and you can run into me as iam not too hard to find pal

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great, now we have him E-Thuggin'

You must be registered for see images

Nobody has doubted Evan's accomplishments or skill set. We just think you are a clown. Or rather, a ******** parasite.

OP
OP
S

Speedfreak

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The 100 hp is NEVER GETTING PUT TO THE GROUND (your trap will increase )Please you got all the answers instead of BS and theorys SHOW ME A TIME SLIP (ACTUAL )of a Gen 3 bolt on or Gen 4 stock running 10s.

*** are you learning impaired. You didn't ask for a 10 second time slip. You stated INCORRECTLY that furmans 60 foot was 1.7 and how hard that was to do and then called us all out to show who else had done it. Jesus, you couldn't keep a train of thought in a straight line to save your live. So I did just that with PROOF of me and dragon rider which once again destroys your theory as well as correcting yet another one of your ERRORS on furmans ACTUAL 60 foot. So your entire statement is BS. Lots of people have run 1.7X 60 foots. THAT WAS YOUR QUESTION.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** are you learning impaired. You didn't ask for a 10 second time slip. You stated INCORRECTLY that furmans 60 foot was 1.7 and how hard that was to do and then called us all out to show who else had done it. Jesus, you couldn't keep a train of thought in a straight line to save your live. So I did just that with PROOF of me and dragon rider which once again destroys your theory as well as correcting yet another one of your ERRORS on furmans ACTUAL 60 foot. So your entire statement is BS. Lots of people have run 1.7X 60 foots. THAT WAS YOUR QUESTION.

WAIT!! HOLD THE PRESSES!!

Apparently Evan Smith went 1.65 on stock Pilot's!!! A car that was trapping 132mph!!! EVAN SMITH!!! JOHN COLETTI!!! STREET TIRES!!! EVAN SMITH!!! MY FRIEND EVAN SMITH!!!

ps my GTS was-is fast BUT, the GEN 4 more than holds its own.Today (horrible horsepower weather, plus direct head wind )Evan ran 11.45 at 127 on a bad 1.9 60 foot time.To put it in perspective the best my 650 hp gts ever ran was 11.2 at 131.5(great weather for power ,great track prep =1.65 sixty foot times on stock pilots )

So a 131.5mph trap, with a 1.65 60' and the best Evan got was an 11.2? Did he slam on the brakes at the 1000' mark?

So it's cool to boast about $hit when it's your car or Evan Smith...got ya!

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now it's just funny making you look like an idiot:

Englishtown NJ 93 Degree Track Temp (horsepower index computer reading HORRIBLE)12MPH direct headwind Muscle Mustang and Fast Ford Head Editor Evan Smith (the same guy who set the mag record with a stock GEN2 Roadster )on his 2nd pass ran a 11.45 at 127 mph in my completely stock 200 MILE Gen4 Roadster on stock Pilot tires.Also the track prep was not that good as indicated by the fact that the 11.4 came about with a 1.9 sixty foot time (which for Smith at least is bad )Evan is confident given good weather,track prep and engine break-in a near 10 second pass on stock car with stock tires is within reach (today we stopped after only 2 runs car was new track and weather sucked )

I thought you said Evan was confident that you could not run a 10 second pass on a Gen IV? While swinging off his nuts, did you inadvertently hit a tree and suffer memory loss?

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather conditions affecting e.t.'s and not trap speeds? Wait, didn't you refute that a few pages ago?

PS knowing how skilled Jamie (Furman )is behind the wheel i dont doubt he made a 10 second pass in a stock Z06 in 40 degree weather.Time will tell if Smith is able to do the same in the dsame weather conditions.All in all 11.3s are not too bad in 75 degree weather.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more post from Jamie Furman:

The facts are I did run a 10.98 in a bone stock Z06 on runflats and several 10 second runs in the same car the same day with drag radials, there were witnesses and video to prove it as well as being signed off by the track owner of Maryland International Raceway and the car has run many vette events with Ranger and others who have looked the car over and had equal success with the Z06..... That being said I do believe without the weather, (40degrees) I was racing in and it being a track rental with excellent traction that 10's on runflats would of been possible and even with DR's would of been tough to go 10's. I recently took the car out on a hot afternoon (86degrees) and raced at a track that was not prepped as well with Ranger as a matter of fact and both cars ran slow times imo, 11.6's and 11.7's most runs, with mph down considerably (124) in the heat and although I was able to run the best et that afternoon it was only an 11.42 at 125mph as the heat majorly drained hp. Its my opinion that the times and mph that Evan Smith ran in the Viper would lead me to believe the Viper is quicker and faster than the Z06 in similar conditions especially considering the high mph he ran.

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you man up then and put money that everything i have said ,happened is true ect (as its easily proven )We will see who the idiot is .Iam calling you out name a dollar amount.

Ps and you can run into me as iam not too hard to find pal

LOL learn multi-quote. How about you show me some videos of your car being driven first?

Yes, you are PROBABLY a better drag racer than me as I have very few passes in a Viper. I'll put some money down...but I'm not talking about drag racing, I'm talking about you acting like a little girl. Money says the last thing you would do is spout off to me in person. Can we make that bet? :)

All you do is come in here and be a pompus ***** in every thread you come into to spew your crap about drag racing. See the post above me? Well, that just basically tells you to **** about the weather not being a factor. People try and talk about their good times and drag racing goals, and you come in here acting like a POS. Do you still go to any track events? Let me know which ones and I'll be sure and show up there in my Viper. It would be worth seeing your reaction when I tell you who I am. :lmao:

EDIT: On a side note, you joined in 2008, about 2.5 years ago. If you were that into the Viper community and were pals with some of the biggest Viper supporters in the WORLD, then why didn't you join this site back in 2000? Why aren't you a VCA member? Why don't you have ANY proof of running your car? No videos, pictuers, timeslips, etc. No one is questioning Jamie and Evan's legitimacy. It's you that I question....girl...

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL learn multi-quote. How about you show me some videos of your car being driven first?

Yes, you are PROBABLY a better drag racer than me as I have very few passes in a Viper. I'll put some money down...but I'm not talking about drag racing, I'm talking about you acting like a little girl. Money says the last thing you would do is spout off to me in person. Can we make that bet? :)

All you do is come in here and be a pompus ***** in every thread you come into to spew your crap about drag racing. See the post above me? Well, that just basically tells you to **** about the weather not being a factor. People try and talk about their good times and drag racing goals, and you come in here acting like a POS. Do you still go to any track events? Let me know which ones and I'll be sure and show up there in my Viper. It would be worth seeing your reaction when I tell you who I am. :lmao:

EDIT: On a side note, you joined in 2008, about 2.5 years ago. If you were that into the Viper community and were pals with some of the biggest Viper supporters in the WORLD, then why didn't you join this site back inou have Knock 2000? Why aren't you a VCA member? Why don't you have ANY prooIt's f of running your car? No videos, pictuers, timeslips, etc. No one is questioning Jamie and Evan's legitimacy. It's you that I question....girl...

Uhhh, Dude, why are YOU not a VCA Member? At least you own a Viper and are eligible to join. 1Bad does not own one so he can't join.
And while I would agree that 1Bad is boring with his usual responses at least he has not engaged in personal attacks, you have. Particularly that nonsense about meeting me in person is real close to a real world threat. As well as the name calling. And I can't read this drivel anymore so we are done here.
And 1Bad, at some point you are going to have to realize that you can't live in the year 2000 or whenever it was you were top of the heap with your hired gun driver, it's seriously getting old. And the complaints start rolling in every time you start, and we are not going to deal with it forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave