Got a thumbs down today

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats funny, a few weeks ago i was driving on the thruway and some guy in a station wagon type audi hit his washer fluid. i thought nuting of it and of course his fluid was all over my clean car. i went to pass him in the fast lane and he gave me the thumbs down. i was gonna slow down and say something but i juts gave him a dirty look and the finger

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats funny, a few weeks ago i was driving on the thruway and some guy in a station wagon type audi hit his washer fluid. i thought nuting of it and of course his fluid was all over my clean car. i went to pass him in the fast lane and he gave me the thumbs down. i was gonna slow down and say something but i juts gave him a dirty look and the finger

I keep a couple empties under the seat for people like that.

:evilmad: :evilmad: :evilmad: :evilmad: :evilmad: :evilmad:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gotta love the washer fluid thing...someone did that to me not too long ago and I passed him going through a tunnel. I got in front of him and downshifted to 3rd and hit WOT. Not only did my ear drums burst from the beautifully loud exhaust but I think he crapped his pants. :D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats total BS to do that kinda stuff. id never do it regardless of the vehicle. what a tool. and chucks right, its gotta be tofu fartin fairy (greenie)

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta love the washer fluid thing...someone did that to me not too long ago and I passed him going through a tunnel. I got in front of him and downshifted to 3rd and hit WOT. Not only did my ear drums burst from the beautifully loud exhaust but I think he crapped his pants. :D

We only have cow pastures here in Texas. No tunnels. So if you miss, the empty rolls off into the pasture. Very clean process.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard of bikers keeping ball bearings in thier pockets for just those kinds of A holes. Pass em and drop em.

OP
OP
V

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My other car is a greenie!
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

V

Venomiss

Maybe he got all teary eyed looking at your car and couldn't find a Kleenex. Had to improvise.
Just think about how many stop to take pictures of your car and forget about that guy.