Got a thumbs down today

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was cruising around for about an hour today. :drive: I was rounding a corner, when a guy in his 4 door Audi, in oncoming traffic, with his family, passes me and gives me a thumbs down at the last minute. He had his arm hanging down low outside the window, just beneath the side view mirror. As if he didn't want the rest of his family to notice his child like behavior. I didn't give him the satisfaction of provoking a response from me, be it a facial expression or hand gesture. I pretended as if I didn't notice. I was laughing to myself the rest of the way home. :lmao: Go figure. :D

Last edited:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's just ********** that he will be parking a German junk into his garage and you will be driving a Viper in YOUR garage.

SMILE!:2tu:

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do people think they are really making some type of life altering statement by being negative with a very "open" thumbs down gesture. I mean I would give more respect to a guy in a Z06 "as I passed him" giving me that gesture than some guy in an overpriced sedan. Just my two cents.

Reaction score
Maybe your Viper was shooting flames and he was bummed his car was getting scorched! :lmao:

I know I should not have Bob but just HAD too!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After re-reading your original post to confirm, I now conclude you got what you deserved. :rolleyes:

You admit being passed by a 4 door Audi??? :crazy2:

Anytime someone says they passed me, I always ask "What was I doing, changing a flat tire?" :lmao:

;)

OP
OP
V

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After re-reading your original post to confirm, I now conclude you got what you deserved. :rolleyes:

You admit being passed by a 4 door Audi??? :crazy2:

Anytime someone says they passed me, I always ask "What was I doing, changing a flat tire?" :lmao:

;)
Alright Dave, I fixed the original post to make sure it states ONCOMING traffic. :lmao: Thanks! :headbang:

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His wife or kids probably noticed your Viper and said WOW!. He got jealous and all of his insecurites came back to him, so he reacted the best way he could to protect what little ego a european sedan or vette owner has left. Just wave, smile and kill him with kindness just as I would. :lmao:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gene Loves Jezebel sang it best - "JEALOUS" :headbang:
GOOD CALL!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTDPaQgRAi0[/media]
...and....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjq5Rq4sSZc[/media]
....and the cherry on top....

"Jealousy's a stinky cologne, John"
-Chief Grady from 'Super Troopers'.
:D

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jealous, immature, loser.
he probably overheard his wife say " wow what a car" and felt threatened.

had a similiar incident a few weeks back that I posted.
guy in a bmw gave me the thumbs down twice then went around a corner and slide into the curb.
one of the most gratifying moments in my life.

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The gesture with the thumb was not for you. The driver had his thumb up his butt and was shaking the crumbs off.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man all those Vette owners out there must be real a$$holes. They even get trashed for what drivers of other cars do!!! :lmao:

:(:(:(:(..................................*sigh*......................:confused:...............
We got a thumbs-DOWN from 3 young fellas in a Cadillac SLS...lol~! We just laugh!
From a VETTE/VIPER OWNER....:D ~juli

MarkRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exotic cars just evoke so much emotion in people. Its amazing how people react. Ive seen it all, people so excited to see a viper and other people down right pissed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte