Got A Vin# For My Ssg Acr

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldnt believe but my dealer called and gave me a vin# for my newly ordered (Friday the 13th,09) SSG ACR..:omg: I know the wait will be long but worth it.....Funny thing is the last 3 of the vin# add up to 13 and so do the last 3 on my SSG Coupe I have for sale..I guess 13 is lucky for me..:D

If anyone is thinking of ordering a ACR pm me for the dealer Iam working with.......Kevin

Shadowman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldnt believe but my dealer called and gave me a vin# for my newly ordered (Friday the 13th,09) SSG ACR..:omg: I know the wait will be long but worth it.....Funny thing is the last 3 of the vin# add up to 13 and so do the last 3 on my SSG Coupe I have for sale..I guess 13 is lucky for me..:D

If anyone is thinking of ordering a ACR pm me for the dealer Iam working with.......Kevin

I am happy for you

With vin in hand you are truly in great shape

All the best

Shadowman

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a thread with new color combos that can be ordered? I missed it. Last I heard, there wasn't even going to be an SSG ACR! Thats awesome for you though, congrats! Should be insane looking!!

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When are they expecting delivery?

LOL,No one knows, maybe AUG/Sept.....First the plant has to open,then they have to fill the backlog of already ordered ACRs ,then new orders.:dunno: I wonder if they will build by color too..??? Iam not expecting anything before August so if it comes sooner good for me if not I wont go that crazy,lol:crazy2: Kevin

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a thread with new color combos that can be ordered? I missed it. Last I heard, there wasn't even going to be an SSG ACR! Thats awesome for you though, congrats! Should be insane looking!!

Chad,
My dealer told me SSG,GTS Blue,RACE Yellow,ViperRed,Graphite,White and Viper Black.,Anaconda Green.I think thats all he told me but Iam not 100% sure...Kevin

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very interesting, you got a "VIN#" in three days of placing an order?? Are sure that Dealer gave you a VIN# or did they give you a VON#? Because the factory told me that all ACR orders as of 2/13/09 would stay in "BG" status until June production. :dunno:

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very interesting, you got a "VIN#" in three days of placing an order?? Are sure that Dealer gave you a VIN# or did they give you a VON#? Because the factory told me that all ACR orders as of 2/13/09 would stay in "BG" status until June production. :dunno:

Chuck,
I have both a VON and a VIN# and it has a 9 prefix....Kevin

VIN# 1B3JZ69Z99V500XXX

Last edited:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like they have got a economy guy in there,a old school get it done guy,that is what we need to keep america alive.keep it simple and smart....;)

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSG/black two tone? did they allow for the drivers stripe?

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes two-tone of course,lol. I cant get the SSG drivers stripe but I WILL have it done here in Utah unless they change their minds and allow it...:headbang:

There is a slight chance from what I heard that they may make it available - people are asking for it... We'll see though. I think a SSG driver's stripe would look awesome - but the red is cool, too :)

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be really surprised if they don't offer the driver stripe in SSG or yellow (for yellow ACRs). Another for sure opportunity to add $1,600 to the sticker and most ACR customers will bite!!! If they don't, I bet Prefix will be getting some calls. However, it would be nice to have the driver stripe be factory instead of "custom". C'mon SRT, please offer the driver's stripe for the new color options!!! :2tu:

Painkiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it sounds like the Viper's future is sound for the short-term at least. :headbang:

Hopefully this will be my year:present2: