GOT IT!!!

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I originally decided, I dont want the SRT10 and put my certificate in the drawer, then last week decided, it's still a viper, just a different kind and I got two kinds of dogs and love em both so why not two kinds of vipers and love em both. called viper HQ, told me the deadline was extended to may 10th, called th edealer yesterday, sent in certificate and deposit and now WHAMMO i got me a black SRT10 comin soon. i should have known resistance was useless against a 500/500/500/500 vehicle. (for those of you thinking i mistyped four 500s instead of three, i meant to type four; HP/torque/displacement/and stereo output)A viper is like dogs, beer and women, theres always room for more. (for the record, i still think the gen two's look better overall)

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very interesting that you were able to get on the list for an SRT.

Many people on this board have asked many times how many certs were given out, and how many have turned into orders, and we have not yet gotten this information. That, combined with this guy getting to place an order at this late date suggests that way less than the number of people who were eligible actually placed an order.

Maybe we aren't being given the numbers on certificate orders because it would be a kick-in-the-nuts for DC to admit crappy #'s? Hmmm...

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
On the contrary Mike,

A VAST majority (READ: almost every darn one of 'em!) of certificates were turned in. This gentlemen had received the certificate, and had not returned it before the deadline, and since the deadline was extended to accomodate those that were offered waiting list "late passes" (not many, by the way), they offered the same grace period for him.

Once again, Dodge comes through because THEY CARE!

OP
OP
V

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
J Houss hit it on the head, my cert arrived jan/feb, i just chose not to use it, actually thought i threw it away, glad i didnt. so i called HQ and spoke with a Kim who said yep its still good you got until may 10th, so that did it, i jumped on board, like i said, i cant deny its different from what I/we are used to but it is a viper and like it or hate it you cant deny what it can do. bottom line is, im sure no-one who truly loves performance and more apropriately american muscle cars would turn down a ride or a chance to WOT this machine if offered. oh, BTW for the previous reply saying he's never seen a $70,000 woman...wait til you get a wife, LOL. and as for beer, i figure thats about an accurate figure to date for my gut, the dog...hmmm, well seeing as they are about the best things living on this rock, they're priceless (my humble opinion)

RoyV101621

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rdustman:
I A viper is like dogs, beer and women, theres always room for more. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe I'll like the way the SRT looks after a couple more beers.

Truth be told, one women is such a pain, why would you want more?

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe,

I am not as dumb as I look
smile.gif
. I knew if I was wrong that you or Steve would chime in and correct me.

Ok, so now we know that the "vast majority" of certificates turned into SRT orders - so do we know how many certs were issued?

RoyV101621

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Brunton:

Ok, so do we know how many certs were issued?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rdustman:

OP
OP
V

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roy, that 13826 number is my regist number for the site here, or something like that. i was given it when i joined on here

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang