Got my My FE Viper

Brentt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arrived last night, A healthy baby FE viper with only 8800 miles. #207 of 360. And the octuplet mom thought she had it rough! My wife kept refering to the transport company as "the stork". I wonder why :rolleyes:

This is my first viper and I couldn't be more pleased.

Now where do I go to find a good source of aftermarket parts such as floor mats, car cover etc?

You must be registered for see images

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIRES=?

If the original ones (or older than 5 years) you will need NEW tires also!

NorthernSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats!

I know what our talking about, I'm picking up my FE# 358 in two weeks...its driving me crazy! drive it lots.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Several good suppliers advertise here, I may have alot of GenII accessories coming up for sale in the next week

OP
OP
B

Brentt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a problem with the original tires. If so, Can someone point me to the right thread.

V

Venomiss

Is there a problem with the original tires. If so, Can someone point me to the right thread.
Welcome!
This is a listing of all the suppliers that can help you with what you are looking for.
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-products-supplier-specials-group-buys-vendor-reviews/

There is an area to post parts questions here:
http://forums.viperclub.org/whatcha-need-your-snake/

The Northern California club has some very nice mats and there are past threads about them.
Northern California Viper Club of America

We hope you join the VCA and get rolling!

Last edited by a moderator:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Old tires are just that...old. These cars need sticky rubber or they can bite you (crappy pun alert!). Jon B is a good place to start.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, It's a great feeling getting that first Viper. :2tu:

2 CALL'S TO BE MADE FIRST

1 - JONB PARTSRACK

2 - MGW

Congrat's on your First Viper.

WANTED

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a problem with the original tires. If so, Can someone point me to the right thread........... where do I go to find a good source of aftermarket parts such as floor mats, car cover etc?

The original tires were great.....but they were likley produced in 2000-2001. They have been repeatedly heat cycled for 6-7 years, and "stretched" by inflation pressures the entire time. Exposure to moisture and sunlight have hardened them to the point of minimal traction, EVEN THO THE TREAD APPEARS GOOD! They are probably tracking seams and ruts in the road. If you intend to granny-drive til they are used up, then you may be OK....unless an emergency rears its furry or blue head.

Couple that with 450+HP, and your newbeeness, and you could get ditched. Just this weekend a guy posted here, had his car for two days, was ditched on the way home. Now a rebuilder. BE CAREFUL. There are literally many DOZENS of threads in here with sad-stories of older, neglected tires.

PS PartsRack has fitted logo covers, and great mats options. [ Ill send you a model of your car with cover purchase ! ] And we have tires!

Welcome. [email protected]

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, Brentt!~!!! One of the finest color combos out there, that FE!
Now ya gotta private message your VIN# to lee00blacksilvergts and/or kcobean to get ya UPGRADED to VIPER OWNER~!!! AND, what Venomiss said...and the others.
:) WELCOME! ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456