GOT tons of parts, BRAND NEW....hardtops, dash, side sills, bumper....

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
everyone got PM or e-mails...parts are going fast...some stuff are already sold out...and still got some hardtop left, and price just dropped at $2300 each shipped...and they are all BRAND NEW for G2 RT/10s, all G1 hardtops are sold out..so please e-mail or pm us for more request...thanks

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
everyone got PM or e-mails...parts are going fast...some stuff are already sold out...and still got some hardtop left, and price just dropped at $2300 each shipped...and they are all BRAND NEW for G2 RT/10s, all G1 hardtops are sold out..so please e-mail or pm us for more request...thanks

Do you still have the red hardtop available? Gen 2....

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JonB here.
I NEVER EVER Hijack a thread, but I must offer 100% Truth here:

The above Parts were 100% purchased by PartsRack several weeks ago. We purchased 2 large lots, including everything AutoForm surplused in 10 years!
I personally loaded most of these parts into trucks weeks ago.

We store them with our large dismantler parts-partner, under contract, in a large MidWest wharehouse. This Cooperative arrangement keeps our large parts inventory centrally located for more economical USA shipment.

VenomBlue (Ron) inquired as a buyer of a large package. So, our contracted helper Mike sent him our photos. Now, HE POSTS OUR PHOTOS OF OUR PARTS! We offered him a good price, should he buy in volume. He did not. While we welcome his actual order of several (4) items above so far, (Thank You)we also await payment. We cannot abide the claim that he "Got Tons Of Parts", showing PARTSRACK's WAREHOUSED parts here and in his 'gallery'! It just aint so.

All the photos shown above are of photos we sent him OF OUR PARTS IN OUR CONTRACT WAREHOUSE. Some may be the AutoForm photos. He is welcome to buy them with our thanks but he does NOT own them. We Do. Apologies for the hijack, but this is incident #2. The truth is important here. It also illustrates how crummy my own web skills are.... WE should be proudly plastering our inventory photos everywhere.

When Carrot asks "where did U get all that" you now have your answer.

"IF IT FITS ON OR IN A VIPER" means a lot to us, and our OE stockpile (and price) is 2nd to no one.

Sincerely, JonB, Owner, PartsRack Inc

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
all we did is advertised these stuff, be in the middle and the price we offered out is no where over the price we get them in, since no one trying to sell all these parts anywhere on here, so we just post it....that's what distributing company do, we move all the parts for you FAST, we never said anything about we have them in our warehouse, we told all the truth, got tons of parts, all gotta go, they are all left over from dodge.....so let's move on, we did you a favor of sold a lots of them already....what's the point of the fight here... i mean we don't really care where all the parts are coming from, one of the warehouse told us there are a lots of parts, so why not post them and sell them.....everyone got what they wanted..thanks

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we got all the hardtops, side sills, bumpers..but here is something i need help on...we know the difference between G1 and G2 side sills and front bumpers, but what's the difference between them on the hardtop?? we got 12 hardtops, and please let me know which one is which one...is it the only difference the latch part? are they interchangeable? thanks

There's nothing wrong with trying to presell stuff, act as a distributor, make money, etc.

What's wrong, is making the representation that you OWN the parts. You can say "I have access to" or "I can get"... but not what you've done above.

This community is too tight knit to make claims like this and you will be found out. Either you are a high volume parts dealer or you are not - and in this case you are not.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
all we did is advertised these stuff, be in the middle and the price we offered out is no where over the price we get them in, since no one trying to sell all these parts anywhere on here, so we just post it....that's what distributing company do, we move all the parts for you FAST, we never said anything about we have them in our warehouse, we told all the truth, got tons of parts, all gotta go, they are all left over from dodge.....so let's move on, we did you a favor of sold a lots of them already....what's the point of the fight here... i mean we don't really care where all the parts are coming from, one of the warehouse told us there are a lots of parts, so why not post them and sell them.....everyone got what they wanted..thanks

NO FIGHT.....Just FACT:

You have ordered 4 of these parts. FOUR. We appreciate your unpaid order, but you did not do us a favor. We even gave you a discount for the 4 items. You did inquire on many more items, so got many of our warehouse photos which you scavanged onto your ad and gallery without permission. We do not have distributors, we have customers. Thank you for your business.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In light of these facts I would suggest that anyone interested in these parts deal direct with PartsRack and eliminate the middle man. This was not a good business practice Venomblue. :usa:

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I find interesting is the relationship between venomblue and Elite. It appears they have the same business practices.

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks to me like someone came on here and tried to profit from VCA members. I (or any other member) would of said "hey PartsRack has this or they have that". I thought, for some reason, the parts were from Elite, but they would of never had that much stuff.

S-JC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Get 'em from PartsRack--you'll never be disappointed. JonB is one of the reasons it's great to own a Viper. Much of our tight-knit, community feeling is because of the reliable, honest service provided by folks such as PartsRack, Heffner, etc.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All's I can say is WOW!! That is quite the unusual business practice, selling things that you don't even own. Takes **** to do that in my opinion. By the way JonB, I OWN 3 brand new center consoles for my 94 RT, you want to buy them? If so PM me and let me know.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have stuff too. How about some SRT doors, anybody need some? Gen I&Gen II Tonneau covers. Gen II 5 star (96-98) rims. Where do I stop?! :D

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
why are we still on this....if you really think about it...you don't have to ONLY sell stuff you OWN, most of us dealer & distributor, we all carry most of the same product onthe market, like belanger, b&b, roe supercharger.......on and on...but most of the stuff are drop shipped right from them....but we just sell them....as long as we get the order finished up, what's the problem...sounds like we are taking everyone $$ or something....which we NEVER did...all orders are completed, and all buyers are happy....

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have stuff too. How about some SRT doors, anybody need some? Gen I&Gen II Tonneau covers. Gen II 5 star (96-98) rims. Where do I stop?! :D

If you REALLY have / own the stuff, PartsRack is interested. And "Parts are Legal Tender" at PartsRack !

We do not / will not aquire "junk" on Bay-of-pigs to bolster our inventory.
We fear the integrity and history of those parts...too many unknowns to be able to stand behind them in many cases. Many sellers don't know WHAT they have, because they just bought it on speculation....

ERDOC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
why are we still on this....if you really think about it...you don't have to ONLY sell stuff you OWN, most of us dealer & distributor, we all carry most of the same product onthe market, like belanger, b&b, roe supercharger.......on and on...but most of the stuff are drop shipped right from them....but we just sell them....as long as we get the order finished up, what's the problem...sounds like we are taking everyone $$ or something....which we NEVER did...all orders are completed, and all buyers are happy....

I don't think what you did is so wrong. From what I understand, you sold parts you had on order from Partsrack to others and made a little money doing so. If this is correct... SO WHAT? You essentially marketed these items and sold them. People buy stuff on Ebay all the time and resell them at a profit. If Partsrack wanted to collect 100% of the markup, they should have marketed the items... instead they were willing to sell them to you at a discount. I think someone is just crying over spilled milk here. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that was the whole reason we post this sale on here, beucase NO one was even trying to sell any of them, and our supplier told us about them, we had no idea where were they from and who's stuff, and we didn't really even care anyways...our job was sell them, drop ship, make all customer happy, plus we did NOT even make any $$ off anything, becuase the price they are offering us is just way way too high, example, pair of side sills they want $3k plus shipping, our price was $3200 shipped...which some of you guys still got our e-mail and can comfirm that right? ....so all we really did was made some sale for them for NOTHING...so what...no one lost anything?? but all we got was get ******* at...so let's move on....

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
honestly, i dont see the issue.

Not uncommon for a reseller to sell parts that belong to another co.

Walmart for example, actually owns very little of the items on its shelves, each vendor owns rack space and monitors its own inventory and stocks the shelves. Walmart simply "advertises" the items, pays the vendor when it sells and keeps its markup.

While something can be said for keeping a large inventory of parts you "actually own"

in a lot of ways it not good business practice(certainly not referring to anyone in particular) because it lowers your "liquid assets" the more money you have in parts, the less money you have in the bank. if you have low/no inventory and still gets parts delivered quickly and people are willing to pay the price youre asking, so be it.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does this differ from your sales Jon? I seem to recall having bought something from you a couple of years ago, some sort of fluid IIRC, and it was shipped out by someone else. I.e., it wasn't yours, but you offered it for sale.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960