Great experience with Roe Racing, American Racing Headers, Woodhouse Motorsports!

dhsl68

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2006 Coupe - I love this car! Just installed ARH stepped headers, a Roe Racing tune and throttle body, and Woodhouse Engine Mounts. I can't say enough on how quickly each of these vendors responded to my questions - and I asked a lot before bought anything, especially Sean at Roe - I'm sure he's cringing at the thought of my next round of questions. This is my first Viper and I'd have to say it is a true pleasure to work on. Maybe I just love the car but everything is accessible, removable and makes sense. The headers fit beautifully - Nick at ARH was a great help, parts arrived quickly after ordered. The car already had Corsa mufflers, but now Sounds awesome. I no longer miss my 440 Charger. That's it for mods this year, I want to drive! First dry Weds night I'm not working it's going to the track for a couple of passes.

kenphjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are great vendors on here in addition to those you mentioned-however there are a few that may leave something to be desired-I like to read the Vendor section and see the feedback people have from dealing with the different vendors on here-then you can make your decisions on who to deal with and be confident when your laying out your hard earned money that you will receive your parts in a timely manner and also good service

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have dealt with Roe.
Have the SCT and single blade throttle body as well.

They are definitely in the group of 'good vendors' to do business with.
:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21