Great price on new Viper TA if anyone is interested

SR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a new 2014 Orange Viper TA, send me a PM. There is a local dealer who is selling one at a great price. Best price I have seen on a new TA.

Dave T(BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a new orange TA for $105,000 a few days ago. By far the lowest advertised price I've seen.

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think their are good deals now, just wait a year when their are still hundreds of new Vipers out their they can not sell... The greedy dealers have done major harm to the Viper forever,so they will be forced to loose their axx when they have to give away the remaining cars.... Pin Strips,Paint Sealant and 25,000 premium are perfect examples...

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a new 2014 Orange Viper TA, send me a PM. There is a local dealer who is selling one at a great price. Best price I have seen on a new TA.

why not post the price ? were all used to seeing huge discounts. i,m guessing under 90k :dunno:

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Under 90k I'd be interested, just sold my 08 VVO yesterday.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a new car. Under 90k, c'mon, people.

I'm still waiting for that new sub $59k viper I was told would be available.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a new car. Under 90k, c'mon, people.

I'm still waiting for that new sub $59k viper I was told would be available.

what told that 2 weeks ago ? and when exactly were you told that would happen ? did I say 2 weeks ? just curious do you remember what i REALLY said ?

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what told that 2 weeks ago ? and when exactly were you told that would happen ? did I say 2 weeks ? just curious do you remember what i REALLY said ?

No need to rely on my feeble brain. I have the ***, 5 weeks ago, promise of a $59k or less deal on a sweet gen5. LoL. Seriously though, didn't mean to poke you in particular. Sorry. Just seeing the sub $90k on a brand new TA tossed out there seems a bit cray cray. But if it is $30k + discounted I think I might have to step up on that. Staying tuned, I PMd on it, as I'm in the market for something, unless something more amazing than 5hp is announced on the '15.

OP
OP
S

SR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I decided not to post the price because I did not want to devalue the car for people who have already purchased one. I can always send a PM to any one interested.

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I decided not to post the price because I did not want to devalue the car for people who have already purchased one. I can always send a PM to any one interested.
A dealer unloading a car he's been sitting on won't devalue the car. He's likely had countless opportunities to sell it at a higher price, but didn't. 2015's are coming with little in changes...smart money will grab a bargain on these great cars.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have no idea what that means. I paid list price for my TA last year and even if you can buy one now for $90k, it doesn't make any difference about the current value of my TA.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just so this doesn't become the next 30 pg peeing contest. The price is good one, but not lower than another price I've seen and nothing jaw dropping (sorry guys who want it to be in the $80's, or $90's, but not even close).

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just so this doesn't become the next 30 pg peeing contest. The price is good one, but not lower than another price I've seen and nothing jaw dropping (sorry guys who want it to be in the $80's, or $90's, but not even close).

I have the price $105,900,not even 10% off msrp. Much better deals are out there to be had.

mblgjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a minute I thought I had clicked over onto SlickDeals website.

Nope... just the GenV forum.

Next thing ya'll are going to be clipping manufacturer coupons from the Sunday paper.

lawdogg149

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought mine for $95,000. It wasn't a TA but did stickered for $127,000. Has all the carbon fiber, leather seats, hyper 2 wheels, Corsa's, Stupid $1900 radio, cover. That was brand new 2014 Srt straight out of the showroom with 4 miles. I feel I got a hell of a deal. Deals are out there just make those low offers. I was told dodge is offering big discounts back to the dealer to help offset that loss.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the price $105,900,not even 10% off msrp. Much better deals are out there to be had.

Can you post a "much better deal" on a TA? Best deal I've found on a TA was $105k even.

We do all know that TAs are a different market than GTS's laying around with $30k discounts on them, right? This is a viper forum.

A TA at $105k is a great deal. If someone has a new TA in the $80-90k range, let's git 'r posted up here & sold.

You'd think this was a debate about who has the longest 'johnson', everyone's got a story but no one's flopping it out on the table, or floor (in my case, lol).

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't quote me on this; but, I have heard from some people that if you talk to car dealers, sometimes they will come down from a price. It might take a little longer than just paying them what they are asking. Sometimes they are trying to win a vacation, or maybe their momma is sick and needs an operation. LOL.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a minute I thought I had clicked over onto SlickDeals website.

Nope... just the GenV forum.

Next thing ya'll are going to be clipping manufacturer coupons from the Sunday paper.

Spot on. Never seen any other club wish that their cars would tank in value or meet its demise, like this one.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on. Never seen any other club wish that their cars would tank in value or meet its demise, like this one.
That would be funny if it weren't so true. Geesh. Other forums guys help each other find deals for sure, but it's crazy here how many urban legends exist on prices. The ex above on the discounted loaded SRT is right about on the mark and a good and reasonable deal. TAs are another story and nothing striking in '15 so far to help drop the TA prices.

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be funny if it weren't so true. Geesh. Other forums guys help each other find deals for sure, but it's crazy here how many urban legends exist on prices. The ex above on the discounted loaded SRT is right about on the mark and a good and reasonable deal. TAs are another story and nothing striking in '15 so far to help drop the TA prices.

Suggestion: (1) find at least 3 dealers with the car you like; (2) express your interest and means to purchase; (3) negotiate; and (4) be patient. It worked for me. Good luck!

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suggestion: (1) find at least 3 dealers with the car you like; (2) express your interest and means to purchase; (3) negotiate; and (4) be patient. It worked for me. Good luck!

Not sure what you're responding to. I'm not shopping. Unfortunately I've had lots of practice buying lots of cars, lol, so I know how to do it. My point is that the example above of getting an SRT loaded or a GTS in the $90's is a great deal and reasonable expectation for buyers, that's $15-30k off .. a new TA in the $80's is just a silly post, IMO, and not helping anyone.

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the extraordinary sales discounts allegedly occurring distort the reality of what is usually happening in most cases. My purchase was about 10 days ago and no dealer was offering the car at 20% off, etc. I received a good price like many others, but not a fire sale price. Generally, the alleged fire sale prices are on certain cars and if you look close enough, you can understand (and respect!) the pricing. That said, the more inventory sits, the better pricing is likely to get. Of course, selection will also be reduced so it is a double-edged sword. The car is truly remarkable once you actually have a chance to drive it and spend some time with it. The car's improvements and qualities are not all spec-sheet line items. It would be nice of more actual Gen V owners would provide details.