Great Turnout for Breakfast ...

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must say, I never thought breakfast could be so inviting as was this one. We must have had over 20 cars there and, almost 40 people I would think. That was for Breakfast Folks !!! Great job by our board so far this year on communication and event organization. Not that I know any better as this was only my 4th event of all time.
Met a few more members and got to see some more exilerating Vipers as well. The cruise through the Forks of the Credit afterwards with a few of the members was very nice as well, Hot, but nice. Although I was told that there were no speed bumps on course and Voila!! Speed bumps. Ya ok...it was the first time you saw them there, dont want to mention any names Garrett !:nono:

Hope to see more members and new members join us for our next event !! 30 cars and 50 people !!

Ontario Chapter Rocks!!!!

Hope to see some pics up soon of the last few events as well..

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where was it posted that there was a breakfast ? I didn't see it on these forums.

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must say, I never thought breakfast could be so inviting as was this one. We must have had over 20 cars there and, almost 40 people I would think. That was for Breakfast Folks !!! Great job by our board so far this year on communication and event organization. Not that I know any better as this was only my 4th event of all time.
Met a few more members and got to see some more exilerating Vipers as well. The cruise through the Forks of the Credit afterwards with a few of the members was very nice as well, Hot, but nice. Although I was told that there were no speed bumps on course and Voila!! Speed bumps. Ya ok...it was the first time you saw them there, dont want to mention any names Garrett !:nono: ..

Actually it was Steve's idea. He said "I know we're the BIGGEST speed bumps are" We will show that v8 powered blue guy.

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where was it posted that there was a breakfast ? I didn't see it on these forums.
We have our own forum/website as well: http://www.ontariovipers.com/
As well you should be on Mary's email list, our vice president, who tirelessly sends out info on all upcoming events to the members, you can contact her. Mary's email is listed on the website to make sure you are on her list for upcoming events.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is at the Georgetown Car Show, at NASHVILLE NORTH this Thursday let me know ? Heard good things about this show :2tu:

Also enjoyed Breakfast and all the camraderie !!! :D

Cheers Jay

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456