grumpy Jon B at it again

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B gets wind of the fact I have a new black/silver coupe, and lo and behold I get a box containing a scale version of the same car and an assortment of key chains with black/silver coupes on them--gratis.

I would have called to thank him but he would have just put me on hold while he was handling more important customers, the damn grump.:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well--that was an intriguing lead-in title!!! I KNEW it wasn't about a 'grumpy' JonB!!! GOOD for you and kudos to him for the gifts to you...just goes to show what a true Viper Fever does to a person--he's got the FEVER!!!! LOL--funny about not calling him!~~juli

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon is sooo grumpy.....

My wife messed up our checking account up right when I ordered tires from him....
Causing me to not have enough money to pay him for the tires....

Not only did he send them... Received them in about 3 days.....
He told me pay me when you can......

What a grump......

Jon is a good guy..... That's why I buy a bunch of stuff from him...

Joe

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I must be one of those "more important customers" you refer to as I can't seem to get him to be grumpy with me ..... but then I do buy stuff from him, alot of stuff .....

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know every time I have ordered he has been great, several times he has kept me from making a mistake.The last thing I bought he gave me a great discount although I would have bought from him anyway! I hope he doesn't read this.! Thanks for the help,parts and advice Jonb.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha. I remember when we did an event last year and Jon sent over a whole bunch of keychains for the kids. I only wondered where he got them from because they were very neat.

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a following! Jon for President. Free Vipers for everybody. Wish there were more 'grumpy' people. LOL

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon B gets wind of the fact I have a new black/silver coupe, and lo and behold I get a box containing a scale version of the same car and an assortment of key chains with black/silver coupes on them--gratis.

Gratis? GRATIS ??! (Dang lawyers and all their LATIN Lawyer talk !)

I plan to DOUBLE BILL YOUR CARD................. on MONDAY !!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mike Dolan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I confess, I am one of Jon's happy customers.

Occasionally when I call he's busy, but he always calls back when he's not, and has always given me top notch service.

When you are a small company and handling all the calls yourself, what can you expect? He cannot talk to all of us at once, and personally I would MUCH rather have him call me back than talk to somebody who doesn't know much, which is what will happen when he adds staff.

Regards,
Mike Dolan

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon knows my car better that I do, and I usually email him with any questions I have before ordering anything. He will tell me I don't need something and lose a sale, but he keeps me as a faithful customer. It's nice to see someone that puts others before himself.

Thanks Jon!

OKFireChief

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought a bunch of stuff from Jon B of late. At one point he sent me to another vendor because they had a better set up and price for that one product. Now that's service!

Jon, thanks for the advice with the Team Techs. They function well and look great in the car. My instructors thank you as well ... Will buy again soon!