Grundy Insurance...thoughts...comments...problems

OP
OP
W

White 04 Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All: I was asked by Adam Boca to respond to this thread. If your getting quoted through the NCM (National Corvette Museum) website, you MUST click "exotic" in the check box when quoting a Viper. If not, the rate will not be accurate. This is easy to miss.. But in summary, if your quote seems too low. It will change when you go to actually bind or purchse coverage. I'm an agent myself, and many of these rating sites are ultra sensitive. But they are definately worth a shot. And very competitive. thanks

Thanks for this information....That made a difference on the online quote I got. I like this company as there are several choices you can make concerning your driving style.

228viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
these guys are great, no capped miles, your value, no deduct & stone chips for windshield, remember enclosed structure & locked. less than hagerty.....go for it. ive been with them a couple of years

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
to sign up for grundy they ask you for your DD info and to see the insurance coverage on that car. the limits have to match.
I had mine covered with grundy because they have a stated value.

OP
OP
W

White 04 Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
these guys are great, no capped miles, your value, no deduct & stone chips for windshield, remember enclosed structure & locked. less than hagerty.....go for it. ive been with them a couple of years

Just for clarity......are you saying National Corvette Museum is great?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte