GTS-R carbon parts

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to share with you photos of the latest batch of GTS-R parts to be crafted in the best quality carbon fibre. The original moulds (thank you VCA member Mike) were shipped to Europe and now through the dedication of Florent Moulin are supporting the running of the awesome GTS-R race Vipers. Feast you're eyes on some serious carbon fibre body parts...

You must be registered for see images attach

Peg fetish...?? :omg:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm afraid that if I have to ask, I can't afford 'em :) They look like well built pieces indeed.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm afraid that if I have to ask, I can't afford 'em :) They look like well built pieces indeed.

your right, i sort of remember *** telling me that the Oreca hoods were around 13,000 euros (could be a bit out) but remember saying you could get a nice second hand car for that price

Last edited:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to share with you photos of the latest batch of GTS-R parts to be crafted in the best quality carbon fibre. The original moulds (thank you VCA member Mike) were shipped to Europe and now through the dedication of Florent Moulin are supporting the running of the awesome GTS-R race Vipers. Feast you're eyes on some serious carbon fibre body parts...

Thanks Nadine, you know I was just glad to sincerely help out, glad all is working well. Nice to see folks like Florent putting the molds back in use, they were beautiful race cars.

Parts look good too!

Cheers,
Mike

OP
OP
N

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will remember to get some pics here for you when the parts are fitted, some of these parts are actually for the Le Mans 24 hour winning car of 1999 :2tu:

Hi Mike, glad they pass your visual on the quality control. They are now being made by a very skilled company specialized in Carbon Fibre and supplier of the French Air Army and various other Motorsport bodywork. The quality is exactly the same as the original panels you made (sold by Oreca) and of the same building proceeds and materials. They are extremely light and rigid.

Here's a list of the genuine awesome GTS-R body parts, prices are in Euros you will need to multiply by about 1.4 to work out $ cost. The second number is the original Oreca pricing for the part in Euros back in 2004, the first number is the Euros pricing to have the part made now by Art and Revs. This list is for interest and curiosity (but if mods don't see it appropriate to post it I apologise) as if anyone did want parts there is a batch being made this month, you would need to place an order now as there are no plans to make parts next year due to the labour costs to handle the moulds and fabrication. So take the hood at 5500Euros that's $7700 and when Oreca sold the hoods the price was 8416Euros / $11782.

Panel Roof assy 7500 13003
Wing element / 400 mm chord / standard 3000 4942
Wing element with adjustable flap 2002 spec 4250 5269
Front hood / composite part only 5500 8416
Trunk pan assy / composite part only 3250 5044
Fascia assy / front / composite part only 3750 8072
Splitter HDF 3750 5782
Extension / HDF splitter / 60 or 75 mm long 1250 1535
Diffuser / four fin / composite part only / standart 1750 3010
Diffuser / wider / 2002 spec 2000 2393
Facia / rear bumper / composite part only / standart 2750 4602
Facia / rear bumper for 2002 wider diffuser 3000 3487
Quarter panel / RH or LH / composite part only / standart 1750 3974
Quarter panel / RH or LH / composite part only / wider 1750 2785
Door assy / RH / composite part only 2250 4114
Door assy / LH / composite part only 2250 4114
splitter03 2003 front splitter 4250 6992
splitter03rp 2003 front splitter rear plate 300 710

Passionate about GTS-Rs and continuing the support for GTS-R owners, Florent with some of his personal collection:

Last edited:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Years ago I read that these parts would not fit a stock GTS. Allegedly because the GTSR was a bit wider. Any truth to that?

Also, along with the body molds didn't the company buy the blueprints to the frame construction?

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I think if you got the hood and bumper they would match up. Then you could prob get a 12"-13" wide wheel up front as well.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really???? Not sure I could afford a similar collection in 1:18 scale!!! :(

That is truly awesome!

Ditto on the front facia...love it with the road lamp cutout.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One very lucky man.......

Hay i have those pics in the background,,,,,,, Rather one of the GTS-R's though........ No 53 would be nice..

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Years ago I read that these parts would not fit a stock GTS. Allegedly because the GTSR was a bit wider. Any truth to that?

From memory, the GTS-R was either 2 or 4 inches wider overall at the wheels. I do remember discussions in the past that came to the conclusion that extensive modifications to the body (can't change one part without the next and so on) and internals would be required to fit the GTS-R parts to a stock GTS.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care what has to be done!:omg: This just wants me to buy a Gen I/II even MORE!

DO IT AND MAKE MORE! Mr. Florent has to be the one to make streetable GTS-R's come to life! :D

--RS

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score