Guys, there wont be any pics of my 360Forged Wheels...

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, wheels and tires were to be shipped last week. I asked for tracking and shipping confirmation a few times with no response. Yesterday I called and found out they weren't even shipped yet due to one of the wheels being scratched or dropped! This is after Jordan told me they were sitting in the boxes ready to be shipped last week! I gave them the benefit of the doubt from all the things I've read, but my patience has been pushed to the limits:mad:. They will need to repaint it and wont be ready to ship for about a week. I'm done with these guys:mad:!!!

Bat

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything good about their customer service. Always a lot of excuses. You need to get with Matt (GTSNRT10). He will set you up with a great set of Iforged wheels :2tu:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I had a feeling something wouldnt work out with those guys. Ive been reading nothing but bad press about them for the last couple of months. They definitely have nice wheels, but if customer service *****, their wheels start to not look so great. I wouldnt do business with them, thats for sure.

Sorry that you've had to deal with this crap. Hopefully you'll find some new wheels. Im sure you wont have a problem with that.

Now that you have some time, get to taking some new pics of the Viper.;)

First Strike

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I currently have 360's 19/20 setup. Initally they sent me 20X12 for the rear, had to return them for the correct 20X13.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I had a feeling something wouldnt work out with those guys. Ive been reading nothing but bad press about them for the last couple of months. They definitely have nice wheels, but if customer service *****, their wheels start to not look so great. I wouldnt do business with them, thats for sure.

Sorry that you've had to deal with this crap. Hopefully you'll find some new wheels. Im sure you wont have a problem with that.

Now that you have some time, get to taking some new pics of the Viper.;)

I'll take some new pics with the new drop, tint, and blue badging :).

Bat

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has been a complaint that has been voiced too many time. There is a reason why they went under...and now are back under a different name: Forged Distributing.

They carry different brands now...hope things get better but it does not seem they are. I thought about getting some of these for my Z06...but based on the bad press, I am holding tight.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive seen them posting under a couple of new names lately and to be honest, it ****** me off that they're trying to say that they're a different company, when all they did was change names. I wouldnt purchase anything from these d'bags. I dont care what they all themselves.:rolleyes:

This has been a complaint that has been voiced too many time. There is a reason why they went under...and now are back under a different name: Forged Distributing.

They carry different brands now...hope things get better but it does not seem they are. I thought about getting some of these for my Z06...but based on the bad press, I am holding tight.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The actual story is that the original owner of 360 left a while back and started another company (Modular Concepts). Recently, the 360 camp has had some pretty awful growing pains and customer service. The original owner stepped back in and assumed the company, and created Forged Distributing as an umbrella biz to host both brands (360 and Mod Concepts).

I'm a dealer for 360 and I've had zero interest from customers in the last 4 months due to their online horror stories. Oh well, my other brands sell just fine. I hope Forged Distributing gets things turned around, and nobody gets burned.

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so they took pics of the wheels and emailed them to you, but still didn't ship the wheels?

Well, wheels and tires were to be shipped last week. I asked for tracking and shipping confirmation a few times with no response. Yesterday I called and found out they weren't even shipped yet due to one of the wheels being scratched or dropped! This is after Jordan told me they were sitting in the boxes ready to be shipped last week! I gave them the benefit of the doubt from all the things I've read, but my patience has been pushed to the limits:mad:. They will need to repaint it and wont be ready to ship for about a week. I'm done with these guys:mad:!!!

Bat

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Supposidly their turnaround times are better now. My order was caught in the middle of all the fiasco. I ordered these wheels bac in January. 4 months later, and still no wheels :(.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
so they took pics of the wheels and emailed them to you, but still didn't ship the wheels?

Yep. They were waiting on the tps and tires, which are supposidly mounted to the wheels now.

After sending a pretty nasty email to them this am, they replied that the qheels were shipped yesterday, and that the secretary got mixed up on the wheels that were damaged. Apparently,m they weren't mine, but some other customer who happens to have the same first name as me...

Bat

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have heard nothing but problems with them. I thought about purchasing a set for my mercedes until I read everything on the MB board. They have had issues at EVERY major forum. Good luck

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep. They were waiting on the tps and tires, which are supposidly mounted to the wheels now.

After sending a pretty nasty email to them this am, they replied that the qheels were shipped yesterday, and that the secretary got mixed up on the wheels that were damaged. Apparently,m they weren't mine, but some other customer who happens to have the same first name as me...

Bat

WHAT.................................... THERE ARE 2 BATMAN'S:omg::omg:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys as Nineball said correctly I might ad Modular Concepts owner Alain Bandomo took over 360 and things are turning around. It will take a while for customers to have faith in the brand again but it is coming around.

I have been selling online for Modular for the past 3 years and our service record is very very good.

I am now the online Viper sales rep and am currently working to become a vendor here on the board.

Bat please shoot me a PM with your info and I will call and figure out what is going on and at least get you some honest information.

I am sorry you had to deal with Jordan he is a **** and a liar. We Alain and Modular have been working very very hard to fill all of the backorders and get everyone what they have ordered.

Please shoot me a PM and let me see what I can help you with.

Andy Wheeler

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything good about their customer service. Always a lot of excuses. You need to get with Matt (GTSNRT10). He will set you up with a great set of Iforged wheels :2tu:

I can second that "Talk to Matt"!

Thanks guys for the props!:2tu: I hate for my customers to have to wait 8 weeks for their custom wheels to be built, I can't imagine 5 months:omg::crazy2: I forged and I will prob. be doing another group buy very soon;):headbang:

Mike and Shandon, I look forward to seeing you guys in a couple weeks:drive::D

Best of luck Bat:(

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the props!:2tu: I hate for my customers to have to wait 8 weeks for their custom wheels to be built, I can't imagine 5 months:omg::crazy2: I forged and I will prob. be doing another group buy very soon;):headbang:

Mike and Shandon, I look forward to seeing you guys in a couple weeks:drive::D

Best of luck Bat:(

The new turn around times are between 4-8 weeks depending on finish work and every new order for the past 2 months have made it out on time or early the 360 problems of the past are going away. Like I mentioned earlier Bat PM me some info and I will gladly help you get your order straightened out.

Andy

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly I've never heard anything postive about anyone's 360 experience. Another vote here for some Iforged from Matt (GTSNRT10). Got my 19/20 setup from him and couldn't be happier.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly I've never heard anything postive about anyone's 360 experience. Another vote here for some Iforged from Matt (GTSNRT10). Got my 19/20 setup from him and couldn't be happier.

Times 10, literally.:2tu:

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all those miami wheel companies come and go. I live in miami and literally heae of them, they last a few weeks, then start to hear of horror stories and they magically dissapear. Take for example Sevas and Sevas Forged. What happen to them???

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all those miami wheel companies come and go. I live in miami and literally heae of them, they last a few weeks, then start to hear of horror stories and they magically dissapear. Take for example Sevas and Sevas Forged. What happen to them???

Sevas went out of biz, mostly due to the economy. They had quite a few horror stories out there with the cheap China-made 1-piece cast wheels crumbling apart. Scary stuff. Their forged line wasn't bad though, I have a set on my '08 Caddy. Hope the wife never curbs those, as there are no replacements. :lmao:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After talking to you yesterday, I feel alittle more at ease. I look forward to hearing back from yopu today.

Bat

No problem I will help you out the best I can I did receive a call today from Alain asking me to call him, I called and left a message hopefully I will hear from him tonight.

Andy Wheeler

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bat...

Andy is very well respected in the Vette world, and I have all the confidence in the world he'll get things ironed out for you.

He's going to be a great asset to the Viper community as well!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bat...

Andy is very well respected in the Vette world, and I have all the confidence in the world he'll get things ironed out for you.

He's going to be a great asset to the Viper community as well!

Thanks Ryan I really appreciate that, can't wait for you to get your Viper!:2tu::2tu:

On a side note Alian should be on the phone with Bat right now clearing this up!

Andy

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan I really appreciate that, can't wait for you to get your Viper!:2tu::2tu:

On a side note Alian should be on the phone with Bat right now clearing this up!

Andy

Andy, no offense to you is meant by this at all. If someone made me wait this long, then was caught in a blatant lie, it would be an insult to my intelligence to have someone try to kiss my ass enough to take that set of wheels. There is no set of circumstances that could justify the boatload of excuses this joke of a company has put forth across multiple forums. To each his own I guess.