Guys, there wont be any pics of my 360Forged Wheels...

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I run a 265 invo on my front 19X9 inch wheel and it's fine, and I have no problems with it. I ran 285's on my last set and they bulged a bit so I went on the smaller side for that width, we recommend between a 265 to a 285, so it's not anything out of the ordinary.

Bat returned your PM.

Andy

Any issues with understeer running 265's?

Bat

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any issues with understeer running 265's?

Bat

Bat I will be honest with you, I personally have not had any problems with that size, when I do it again will I probably go with a 275? Yeh probably but I would not say that I am displeased with the 265 up front, the 285 I used to run on our wheels to me just didn't look right with the wheel and the 265 is probably a hair small, but works as well so I will probably end up in the middle at a 275 next time.

Andy:headbang:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any particular reason you run 265's on the invo's rather than a 275?

Bat

Not really I ran 285's in the Perelli's I had on my last set, and like I mentioned they were a hair wide for my application so when I went with the Nitto's I thought I would try the 265 Invo. Like I mentioned it works fine but I will probably go with a 275 next but I am not unhappy with this tire after about 2,000 miles.

Andy

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its not a very good pic. Took it my camera phone and its kinda blurry.

Bat

Bat when this is all done they should fly me out to San Diego to get some shots like this of your ride.

You must be registered for see images attach

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another vote for "talk to matt" ... With that being said, at least they didn't send the wheels looking ****ty...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, great pics, but doesnt 360 already have an awesome photographer? From the pics I've seen, the photographer does a damn good job. I hear he isnt employed through 360, which is nice considering all of the recent crappy publicity.

Bat when this is all done they should fly me out to San Diego to get some shots like this of your ride.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Really? Hmmm... Either way, the shots they post are very well done; shady company or not.

That company was built on the photography to be honest with you. Both Will and Jordan shoot for them and do a great job. I have done a bunch of stuff for Modular, but Will still shoots for 360.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always felt that their wheels were sold because of the photography and not necessarily because of the quality of the wheels.

That company was built on the photography to be honest with you. Both Will and Jordan shoot for them and do a great job. I have done a bunch of stuff for Modular, but Will still shoots for 360.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I always felt that their wheels were sold because of the photography and not necessarily because of the quality of the wheels.

I agree Austin Pic's don't mean a thing if customers are not happy.

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what ever happened to your wheels? I was at 360's shop yesterday and placed an order on a set of wheels.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wheel arrived at 360 yesterday to make the necessary changes. Andy and Alain have been on top of things every step of the way during my ordeal :). There is a big event at A&C Performance next Saturday where my other wheels await install. I'm hoping I'll have all 4 on by then to finally show them off :)!

Bat

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wheel arrived at 360 yesterday to make the necessary changes. Andy and Alain have been on top of things every step of the way during my ordeal :). There is a big event at A&C Performance next Saturday where my other wheels await install. I'm hoping I'll have all 4 on by then to finally show them off :)!

Bat

Thanks Andy, I feel like your a member of my family now after all this mess LOL.

Things over there are running better then they ever have and the problems of the past are going away thanks to much better communication, and Alains incredible hard work.

I will call you later today about your tires.

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Bat

Just got off the phone with Alain Andy and we are shipping your two new front tires out with your wheel so you will get them at the same time. PM me if this is OK with you:2tu:

Andy Wheeler

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey Flatout are you located in south florida?

No I am the Forged Distributing Viper sales rep. We are currently signing up here on the forum so that I can be a vendor here.

I live in Maryland for the next 3 weeks and then I am moving home to Houston Texas. I was the Corvette forum sales rep for Modular Concepts for the last few years.

Basically I handle all the web traffic for the Viper guys since Alain doesn't have time to post.

I wanted to wait until the problems with 360 were under control before I started here as a vendor. Anyways things are looking good so we are currently signing up here.

Congrats on your wheel purchase my Brotha! We will have to get Will to photograph your car when it's done. We need more Viper photography.:2tu::2tu::2tu:

Andy Wheeler

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wheels are getting painted now. I bought a set from some guy who had placed an order and the backed out. Jordan said hopefully monday they will be done.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wheels are getting painted now. I bought a set from some guy who had placed an order and the backed out. Jordan said hopefully monday they will be done.

PM me your name and info so I can keep an eye on them for you.:2tu:

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got an email from Alain today. Gonna try to get wheel and tires out Monday :). Cross my fingers. Alain offered to swap out my 265's up front for 275's or 285's :).

Bat

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got an email from Alain today. Gonna try to get wheel and tires out Monday :). Cross my fingers. Alain offered to swap out my 265's up front for 275's or 285's :).

Bat

Awesome my Brotha! Both of us really want you to be able to enjoy them at the big event this weekend!:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187