Guys, there wont be any pics of my 360Forged Wheels...

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andy, no offense to you is meant by this at all. If someone made me wait this long, then was caught in a blatant lie, it would be an insult to my intelligence to have someone try to kiss my ass enough to take that set of wheels. There is no set of circumstances that could justify the boatload of excuses this joke of a company has put forth across multiple forums. To each his own I guess.

You are 100% correct about the blatant lie's! When I was on the phone with Bat the other day I asked him, "what was the last thing you were told about your set?" as soon as he told me I knew it was a lie to buy more time to finish the wheels. I called Alain at Modular after hours on his cell and we got to work figuring out what was going on and why he was told this. NO ONE who has ever worked with me or Alain directly has EVER had a problem with their order period! Those folks that dealt with Jordan and John did not have the same experience.

I was never affiliated with 360 forged until we took them over about a month ago. Modular has always been great and the customer service top notch.

I have always been against what Jordan and 360 did. Bat was caught up in the old 360 mess and I was just doing the best I could to help out a fellow Viper Enthusiast.

I have helped out several guys on the Corvette Forum as well get some of these old orders resolved. We took on the mess that he (Jordan) created and we are doing our very best to clean it up as best we can.

Currently turnaround times have vastly improved and the number of outstanding backorders have dwindled to a hand full of sets since we have taken control of 360.

It will take years to fix what Jordan did to the reputation of that company if it that is even remotely possible. As of now we have assumed ownership and operations of the wheel line it self, that "company" is no longer.

Andy Wheeler

Last edited:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hope you get em soon Bat. 4 months:mad:

It's unbelievable how long people have waited.

I ordered my new set from Modular Concepts on March first and received them at my door with tires mounted and balanced by April 2nd. We are bringing this production time and organization to 360.

Bat I will try and get ahold of you today to see how things are going.

Andy

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got an email from jordan today to see if my wheels arrived. Told him they didn't. Then I find out he shipped to either my home address or work address.This is after I specifically emailed the address I wanted the wheels shipped to A&C performance in Murrieta,Ca since I'm having other things done. What an inconvinience...Bat

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got an email from jordan today to see if my wheels arrived. Told him they didn't. Then I find out he shipped to either my home address or work address.This is after I specifically emailed the address I wanted the wheels shipped to A&C performance in Murrieta,Ca since I'm having other things done. What an inconvinience...Bat

Jezus that dude is clueless:mad::mad::mad:

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope it works out for you, the wheels looked awesome based on the photos! If it takes another week or so, and they show up perfect, I think it will be well worth the wait! :)

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, wheels were to be delivered today, but I opted to have them shipped to the shop, so I'll have to wait a couple more days. I waited this long already, so I figured a couple more days will be ok. Especially, since I'm having a ferw other things done to it as well.

Bat

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure they are all true... couple of problems with vibration at high speeds with my mercedes forum members....

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tic toc tic toc, you surely have them by now BAT? I cannot wait to see them.

:eater::eater::eater:

I am sure Bat will be on here soon to post but he did call me yesterday when they were mounting the wheels, and shocker one of the rears was machined improperly and is being hurried back to 360 for a quick fix. I personally called Jordan and Alian yesterday for a little heart to heart over this whole debacle and both parties were upset about it and are going to due their very best to fix the situation ASAP.

Anyways Sorry to hear about your struggles again Bat.

Andy Wheeler

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously? Bat, you hvae my utmost respect for being this calm, patient, and forgiving.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can empathize with you Bat. I have a motor that should have been running two months ago and still isn't. And, like your final round with you having everything getting put together and something not machined right:omg:, they go to put the heads on and find a head gasket is broken.:crazy2::crazy2::crazy::dunno:

It is now beyond frustrating!!!!!right?? We have to keep thinking the wait will be worth it. Even though we are already missing out on some nice cruises.:(

Good luck and we will be watching for the pics.:headbang:

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am sure Bat will be on here soon to post but he did call me yesterday when they were mounting the wheels, and shocker one of the rears was machined improperly and is being hurried back to 360 for a quick fix. I personally called Jordan and Alian yesterday for a little heart to heart over this whole debacle and both parties were upset about it and are going to due their very best to fix the situation ASAP.

Anyways Sorry to hear about your struggles again Bat.

Andy Wheeler

If it weren't for you and Alian, who knows what measures I would've taken. Thing is, we had three of the wheels mounted. Then Mike from A&C Performance had a grin on his face. I was like, don't even tell me...sure enough, the wheel would not mount, due to the fact the hub opening was too fkn small!!! Mike made a call to 360forged and the wheel was shipped this am bac to Miami. I'm really hoping I get it back in a matter of days. With Alian and Andy on it, I'm sure they'll make sure it gets priority treatment. Ill keep you guys posted.

I did manage to get one shot of the front wheel mounted. Ill post that in a bit ;).

Bat

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll never see that one pic.:rolaugh: Kidding (mostly) aside, good to hear you finally got the damn things, but sorry to hear they screwed one up.

If it weren't for you and Alian, who knows what measures I would've taken. Thing is, we had three of the wheels mounted. Then Mike from A&C Performance had a grin on his face. I was like, don't even tell me...sure enough, the wheel would not mount, due to the fact the hub opening was too fkn small!!! Mike made a call to 360forged and the wheel was shipped this am bac to Miami. I'm really hoping I get it back in a matter of days. With Alian and Andy on it, I'm sure they'll make sure it gets priority treatment. Ill keep you guys posted.

I did manage to get one shot of the front wheel mounted. Ill post that in a bit ;).

Bat

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andy has been so great and I agree he has been put through the ringer and that is why I am fighting for him every step of the way.

I am the new online Viper distributer for the company and I am holding off on becoming a sponsor here until this situation is resolved. I called Alain yesterday and told there was NO WAY I would try to sell wheels to other Viper owners until these issues were resolved. They are working very hard to make this right and I personally want to thank Andy for all of his patience throughout this process.

When you spend this kind of money on wheels they should show up early with a bottle of Champagne not show up and not fit.

Anyways I will get off my soap box but Andy just know that I will continue to work with you and Alain to get this right.

Andy Wheeler

Bat

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn, possibly another dilemma. Todd over at A&C Performance asked me why the front tires are so small. He said they were 265/30/19's. 265 just seems too small for a 19" set of wheels. I was thinking more like 275 or 285. I sent a PM over to Andy Wheeler to have him look into this for me.

Bat

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, possibly another dilemma. Todd over at A&C Performance asked me why the front tires are so small. He said they were 265/30/19's. 265 just seems too small for a 19" set of wheels. I was thinking more like 275 or 285. I sent a PM over to Andy Wheeler to have him look into this for me.

Bat

That is a pizza cutter bat. I run 285/30's on mine. You need at least a 275.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Bat

I run a 265 invo on my front 19X9 inch wheel and it's fine, and I have no problems with it. I ran 285's on my last set and they bulged a bit so I went on the smaller side for that width, we recommend between a 265 to a 285, so it's not anything out of the ordinary.

Bat returned your PM.

Andy

viper02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save yourself a lot of aggravation. Cancel the order and call Jon at the Parts Rack. He has gotten me Two sets of PRIMO HRE's in the last two years. Delivery time is a max of two weeks. Go HRE. There the best

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I run a 265 invo on my front 19X9 inch wheel and it's fine, and I have no problems with it. I ran 285's on my last set and they bulged a bit so I went on the smaller side for that width, we recommend between a 265 to a 285, so it's not anything out of the ordinary.

Bat returned your PM.

Andy

Whew, thats good to hear. I might as well finish off that 6 pack of Batweiser I started earlier:smirk:

Bat

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
360 is a mess right now and it is frustrating because they have some of the best designs on the market right now.

Modular Concepts has recently purchased the company and is reorganizing 360 which is were I come in. as you can see we still have a way to go with 360 before I would feel comfortable recommending them to anyone. Modular who I have worked with for years has been wonderful and I have never had a customer go through this kind of thing.

I will continue to work with you Bat until this thing is done and you are happy.

Andy Wheeler