Happy Thanksgiving!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gobble Gobble Gobble! :D :nana:Hope everyone has a great turkey day, eats their fill, and has a safe drive to and from there destination! :drive:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gobble Gobble Gobble! :D :nana:Hope everyone has a great turkey day, eats their fill, and has a safe drive to and from there destination! :drive:

Same to everyone! :2tu:

Frightening day for me. I've got double threats. Down 17 pounds on day 30 of my 2 month Nutrisystem diet ... and I've got the Italian friend's Thanksgiving banquet (unbelievable turkey lasagna!!!) at noon and then the family Thanksgiving banquet at 6! God give me the strength .... :help:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good for you city, you will be fine !

just working from home today and then off to moms for dinner.

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same to everyone! :2tu:

Frightening day for me. I've got double threats. Down 17 pounds on day 30 of my 2 month Nutrisystem diet ... and I've got the Italian friend's Thanksgiving banquet (unbelievable turkey lasagna!!!) at noon and then the family Thanksgiving banquet at 6! God give me the strength .... :help:

Congrats Scott! Hey, you can eat some of everything. Just only a fork or spoonful of each. :rolaugh: Everything in moderation, well maybe except for that last "F" thing earlier in the thread. lol :lmao:

frank364

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving! Went out for a short Viper ride, returned home to familiy and feast. Now laying back with my granddaughter watching some movies. Does not get better than this!

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving, All - We're on a different shift in our household, so the foods just about ready. Should be feasting within the hour!:eater:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. Just sitting down after giving the kitchen a thorough cleaning. The menu consisted of:

• 24 pound Turkey freshly slaughtered at a nearby farm. I dry brined it with rosemary, sage, thyme, garlie, salt and pepper for 3 days. It was so juicy it practically squirted at people when cut.
  • Sauteed Brussel sprouts with bacon and bacon fat.
  • Butternut squash risotto (italian thing on tday)...wine, shallots, parm cheese, butter...yum.
  • Chestnut, apple, fennel, onion, pomengranate, apricot w/sauteed gizzards, neck meat, liver and heart. I call it dirty stuffing.
  • Made turkey stock from scratch for the pan gravy.
  • Roasted Root Vegetables (fingerlings, white sweet potatos, parsnips, carrots, baby reds)
  • Homemade biscuits.
  • Homemade Apple & Pumpkin pie.
  • My mom made pizza (lol...gotta have something Italian on tday)
  • Roasted chestnuts.
  • Homemade italian wine (and lots of it).Woo hoo!!!!
The turkey barely fit in my oven, the rack was caving in, lol. :rolaugh:
Turkey1.jpg

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. Just sitting down after giving the kitchen a thorough cleaning. The menu consisted of:

• 24 pound Turkey freshly slaughtered at a nearby farm. I dry brined it with rosemary, sage, thyme, garlie, salt and pepper for 3 days. It was so juicy it practically squirted at people when cut.
  • Butternut squash risotto (italian thing on tday)...wine, shallots, parm cheese, butter...yum.
  • Chestnut, apple, fennel, onion, pomengranate, apricot w/sauteed gizzards, neck meat, liver and heart. I call it dirty stuffing.
  • Roasted Root Vegetables (fingerlings, white sweet potatos, parsnips, carrots, baby reds)
  • Homemade biscuits.
  • Roasted chestnuts.
Turkey1.jpg
I'm coming to your house next Thanksgiving! lol Awesome menu, someomne there must be a Chef! :D :2tu: :headbang:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contrary to Halloween we do not celebrate Thanksgiving in Holland, still I would like to wish everyone a happy Turkey Day for the remaining 2 hours and 40 minutes :2tu:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

• Homemade biscuits.
  • Roasted chestnuts.
Turkey1.jpg

Its 23:00 here at the moment and now i'm hungary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude