Headers for Big NA power

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to find some one that builds Viper Headers for big power NA Engines.
I would like to get a 2" stepped or straight set with a 3.5" collector. If you know were to get them, please e-mail or post information.

Thanxs

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
3.5" collector? Lots of luck.

Being n/a you should be looking into the "pickle" headers and the Billy Boat stuff.

Here's a link to Header theory to help with choices of collectors styles and materials. Everything you wanted to know about header theory and cutting edge technology. Plus some stuff you didn't even think mattered!

Theory

Ted

OP
OP
J

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm quite familiar with headers and theory. I dont need mid range torque or power, I only need high rpm power. They will be used on a stick shift Viper Super Stocker.
So your answer did not solve my needs. But thanxs for your reply.
Any one who knows about some one that have been building what I'm asking for?

/JP

3.5" collector? Lots of luck.

Being n/a you should be looking into the "pickle" headers and the Billy Boat stuff.

Here's a link to Header theory to help with choices of collectors styles and materials. Everything you wanted to know about header theory and cutting edge technology. Plus some stuff you didn't even think mattered!

Theory

Ted

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not up on the technical aspects of header design but I have always found Lou Belanger to be very helpful in answering questions. His number in Arizona is listed under the vendor section of this site. If his current range of headers doesn't help he may have an idea of who can or if if custom fabrication is possible. Good luck.

/Rich

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really think the hardest aspect of what you want to do, is fit up. Burns Stainless has all the pieces you need. If your car is here in the states, it should be easy enough. My experience with building headers that are large O.D. and extend into the body, is that one chassis may work perfect and yours may not. Kooks Headers may be able to help as well.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask Dr Fudge the specs on his headers-I think his car runs 9 flat or quicker n/a.

Someone else will have to help you get in contact with him.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that the Viper Teutons built?
How do I get in contact with Dr Fudge? Can't find him as a user on the Forum when searching.

Ask Dr Fudge the specs on his headers-I think his car runs 9 flat or quicker n/a.

Someone else will have to help you get in contact with him.

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth