Help!!!....Need Lawyer in Fairfax Va.

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a good lawyer in Fairfax County Va. to help me fight a "General" Reckless Driving Ticket I received from an "overly anxious" State Trooper. I've owned my Viper for 11 years and have never had a ticket (in the Viper) until now.... Any help would be Greatly appreciated....Thanks!!.....Biff

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cops are getting out of control! Click here to read about how the cops tried to stomp on the libertys of a fellow member.

Click here to see how the cops in Florida are trying to take away your car WITHOUT a trial.

Click here to see how a member, because of his age, is being harrassed and written tickets for no good reason.

People, we need to start writing our representatives and put a halt to the trampling of our rights. This country is fast becoming a Stallinistic type state with "jack booted thugs" running around out of control. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Biff, good luck in your search for a lawyer. I hope you'll consider filling a harrassment lawsuit after you get the ticket dismissed. :2tu:

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll get some info from a friend of mine and PM you.

It's gonna be about 750 for the lawyer.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Bif,

the guy I work directly for is out of VA and has some good connections, he will get me a name for you in the next day or so.

take care.....jw

Vintage Racer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's a good guy, also the mayor of Herndon VA. Mike O'Reilly of the O'Reilly Law Firm. Have known him for years and he's well connected in northern VA.

Dan Schmutte

O'Reilly Law Firm
(703) 766-1991
761 Monroe St
Herndon, VA 20170

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Biff,
Don't fight it on your own - trust me, if a cop is ********** at you enough no "Litigation for Dummy's" article is going to help you out.

Point of advice - when you find a lawyer one of the first thing he's going to ask you is "Were you speeding" or something along those lines. The biggest mistake I see my friends make is when they tell the lawyer "yeah I was going 56mph but wasn't doing 115!" - Tell him with as straight of a face as possible you are the poster child of the DMV. The reason being that the lawyer cannot knowingly allow you to lie under oath - what he doesn't know cannot be used against you. If you say you're 100% innocent then he can say you're 100% innocent.

Good luck.

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What part of fairfax you from???

I just moved to fairfax/centreville VA
and my 1st viper is being shipped here this weekend!

OP
OP
B

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!!... I believe I've found somone??.. It seems that Character letters from Police Officers seem to be very helpful in the City of Fairfax... Have I done business with any Police Officers here on the site?? If so, any chance of getting a Character Letter??... Thanks again to everyone for their help and time...

Mark, we didn't find out about the Crab Feast until yesterday?? Unfortunately it looks as though we'll miss it (Bummer!!).. I've made everyone of these since they started and it's without a doubt the BEST event of the year, I'm sorry we'll miss it....Good news is ya'll will have approx. 4 dozen extra ***** by us not coming....:).... I don't do lipstick well, plus I got skinny legs...