Help with a 97 GTS.. Crank no start

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Seems like this is getting more complicated than it needs to be at this point. Give me a shout and we can pinpoint the problem area before throwing parts at it.

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Text sent, didn't hear back. I got a PCM to swap into to see if it corrects the situation

Goggles Pizano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most likely, yes. But if that's the case I could tell within the first 60 seconds of the phone call without any extra screwing around.
He also learning to troubleshoot and learn more about the car, but the instant he mentioned to me no obd2 comm, i told him to measure some voltages on the PCM to make sure there were there and there were not. Plus the eem working correctly except for the solid light not going off, no obd2 comm and all the rest.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is a small plug back at the battery that may have come unplugged.

john cornish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goggles I serched high and low for this Gen 2/RT-10 FUELPUMP RELAY with NO JOY. SAME ISSUE TURNS OVER NO START! ALARM SAME ISSUE RADIO DOES NOT WORK, SENT PCM TO BE CHECK, CAME BACK GOOD! HELP NEEDED PS has changed fuel pump Twice before!!!! NEED NEW CAR???

Goggles Pizano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goggles I serched high and low for this Gen 2/RT-10 FUELPUMP RELAY with NO JOY. SAME ISSUE TURNS OVER NO START! ALARM SAME ISSUE RADIO DOES NOT WORK, SENT PCM TO BE CHECK, CAME BACK GOOD! HELP NEEDED PS has changed fuel pump Twice before!!!! NEED NEW CAR???
Check your ignition switch too.

The fuel relay on the GTS is in the back beside the amp on the driver's side. There is a fuse/relay box there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala